lets see pictures of your agressive tank

J

jcrim

Originally Posted by NOFISH
Jcrim Is That Black Live Sand? If It Is Where Did You Get It?

No, unfortunately I could not find black sand live for sale anywhere (and trust me, I looked). I did find live sand that was black/white combination.

J

jcrim

Originally Posted by DAVE_15
it looks like eupallete to me (cant spell)
Bingo

lion_crazz

here are some pics of my newly set-up 210. It's been set-up 3 weeks and it was everything from my 75, but the bat and neon gobies were new, recent additions.
the inhabitants are a volitan lion, large puffer, fuzzy dwraf lion, orbic batfish, are eye hawk, engineer goby, diamond goby, lawn mower blenny, and (4) neon gobies.
for filtration, i have a sump, a closed loop system, ETSS protein skimmer, 225 lbs. of live rock (with another 35 lbs. curing), and a 15 gallon fuge filled with chaeto morpha and kelp.

czone13

hey risc waht size tank is that awesome eel ive never seen one in a aquarium actually ive never seen one in a tank haha

gamedawg

Here's mine:
Humu trigger
Panther grouper
Yellow Tang
Striped damsel
Blue finned damsel
Volitans Lion (pictured, but about to be traded for a Russell's Lion)

J

jcrim

Gamedawg, people may give you a hard time about keeping those fish in a 55 gallon but I think it looks great. Doesn't look crowded at all. I love the rock work and even the fake plants look good the way they're set up.

BTW... keep posting ppl. This is a great thread and should stay around for a while.

gamedawg

Yea, but I always tell them that I am upgrading within a year. I plan to get a 100 or more gallon, with next year's taxes, and MAYBE turning this 55 into a reef.....MAYBE lol
I have taken the fake plants out, I took that picture to compare it tot he pic without the plant, and I like it without better.
You're right, it's not crowded at all, everyone has lots of swimming room, and everyone gets along great.
Here's a side view.