lets see pictures of your agressive tank

jonny bolt

Here's my Dwarfy hidin' in his "Batcave". His name is Rubble. I'm gunna sniper him with the new digi-cam soon as he comes out!!!
I think I scared him last week....I was wearing an orange Rapala fishing hat, and I looked close into the tank trying to find him....I didnt realize he was hangin out right on top of the Mag-Float in the top right hand corner of the tank. He flipped out and bounced across the top of the water a few times, and he hasnt been coming out to eat every morning when I turn the actinics on :( I usually hand feed him a little something everyday, but he's not actin' himself.

scubadoo

Originally Posted by sharkguy22
iTs in my basement heres a full pic.
Nice...do you wish you would have included some port hole windows on the sides for viewing?

czone13

hey shark guy, i see that that wood paneling goes all the way around the tank is there like a spot where u can look in it besides over the top of it and what other fish, sharks do u have in that i am really interested in ur tank and u said u will be upgrading to what size tank i would reallly like to know u can email me or just keep using SWF boards my email is colemapes@hotmail.com

jon.316

I have 2 wrasses, harlequin tusk & lunare
2 triggers, clown and

[hr]
emp angel
powder brown tang
2 yellowfin
1 blue damsel
i'm lookin for a mexican puffer but that's it i think

sharkguy22

Czone: Theres no port hole that would be to much money. The sharks in there are lemon, whitspotted bamboo, and bamboo shark. I think i might be getting a circular black tub from this one site. They got em 100 to 10,000 gallon tubs. I dont know which one im going to get.