Lets see some cool aquascaping!!!

seannmelly

Originally Posted by Drewsta
LOL hey seannmelly I have that same wal mart clip fan in my sump
it rocks
lol it does a great job for us and was cheap!!!
Melly

N

n_sarno

Here is my 75 gallon.. 120 lbs of LR.. 80 or so lbs of LS

You cant really tell from the photos but by the rock the devils hand is on to the right of it there is a huge cave area that the fish swim laps around because from there you can go all the way behind the LR and around to the other side of the tank.. There are tons of little caves and things.. I just started placing all of the LR in the tank.. and I liked how it came out.. I didnt really plan it or anything.. Just put it in there :)

jelezoglo

Originally Posted by MiamiReefr
Here's mine... Beautiful setups people! Keep em coming!

Awesome set up, just beautiful......I have a FOWLR set up and you reef guys/gals are making me sooo jealous.......I didn't know there were people still posting on this thread...I'll check it more often.....Keep them coming

reeffreak9

Originally Posted by seannmelly
here are some new pix after adding about 60lbs of fully cured lr to our 125
I just love your aquascape. Very cool. I'd like to get more lr, and try it!

reeffreak9

Here is my 55 gal. I would like to get some more lr. I have a question for ya'll, When you stack your lr are you keeping it away from the glass? Or do you lean it against the back. I've found it pretty difficult to get them stable while keeping enough space behind to use the magna float.

viet-tin

Everyones tanks are looking great! Heres a few pics of my 100gal with 200lbs of lr. Not the best but I tried

viet-tin

Thanks. The only reason I dont like it so much is that I dont have much room to place coral. I really didnt think about that when I set them up.