lets see some GOOD EXAMPLES of aggresive tanks in pic form

rubberduck

Originally posted by memole
I used to have 10 of them in there... I used them to cycle. I lost most of them through the cycle period. My wife tried to catch them to put them in my 120 reef but couldn't getthem out.... Not trying to get them eaten...I guess just a natural selection. he hasn't bothered these two for over two weeks... maybe they are friends now??(grin)

i didnt mean that in a bad way ok, just wandering

moraym

Originally posted by memole
here is my 90 gal with just 1 6inch lion and two chromis(used to have 5 but I am sure you guys know what happened to the other 3)

Nice, like the barnacles used as decoration and the LR looked good. Nice-looking aggressive tank.

jd

Great tanks. Just out of curiosity what is an adequate size tank for a epaullette or bamboo shark, not the minimum, but what size do you need for them to be comfortable

triggered

Well, newbie Cindy here. I would like to say that I am enjoying viewing all of the tanks/fish you are posting. I started a thread, Trigger Happy, no replies yet though.
As soon as we can, we would like to contribute some pics of our 125 trigger friendly tank.
We will include my fav, the handsome, "Raz", the 5" pinktail; the cutie petootie, "Taz", the 3.5" picasso; and last but definitely not least, the shy lady, "Spaz", the 4" undulated.
Please keep the pictures coming.:happyfish

lion_crazz

Originally posted by Triggered
the shy lady, "Spaz", the 4" undulated.

Shy undulated trigger? That is an oxymoron. You better keep an eye on her, that undulated is by far the most aggressive and intolerant fish in that tank.

triggered

We know about her, have a tank in waiting, just in case. Go to my Trigger Happy thread and it goes over some of what we are doing. I don't want to bog this picture thread down with talk. Thank you for your advice. Peace, Cindy

rubberduck

Originally posted by JD
Great tanks. Just out of curiosity what is an adequate size tank for a epaullette or bamboo shark, not the minimum, but what size do you need for them to be comfortable

i would have to say 230 IMO but im no expert

boalgf

125 with:
V Lion
Porky
Zebra Eel
Red General Starfish
Calico Crab
Coral Beauty Angel
Foxface
Pink Square Anthia

fonzo2130

i need help finding a nice 100-200 gallon tank WITH NO LEAKS!!! i only need the tank if any one noe anoyone that has one please contact me
Thank You

swman

Here is a pic of my 2 feet snowflake eel and 6-7 inches long blue spot grouper...blue spot jumped in the pic last minute.