lets see some GOOD EXAMPLES of aggresive tanks in pic form

lion_crazz

Don't worry, Rubberduck. Liontamer is the same kid that not even a year ago said in response to the cyano in his tank "Its slimy stuff, but I like the color, lol. Other people dont like it, but I also get it cuz I use tap water. I dont care though."
Now onto with the beautfiul aggressive tanks! I will post mine later today with my new camera! :)

effloresce

No, i spend my entire day leafing through fish booklets at skool, note ven paying attention in class, and then i go home and stare at my fish. I make my money cleaning and setting up fish tanks for the local aquarium store and i spend my free time staring at my fish and cleaning the tank...
i do that :D

lion_crazz

Here are some pics of my tank.. some of them are a litltle blurred because I am still figuring out how to use my camera.
keft side of my 75 (in view are a lion, lmb, and engineer (under all the rocks)

chevcam

Thanks he adapted real well when he was introduced can't say that for the hog fish it took a couple of day's before every one left him alone. The humu humu just did not like him they now are getting along. Boy you should see feeding time total chaos don't dare keep you'r finger in there to long lol.

lion_crazz

How long have you had the King Angel? Has he been aggressive or dominant in your tank yet? I always thought King and Queen Angels were just amazing fish.