Let's see some vacation pics........

broncofish

I'll start with mine. Some are from MT Lassen, did a week of Backcountry camping...lot's of rain, no bears, but plenty of deer, the first pics is the best digital pic I have ever taken, at 5 am

broncofish

Me doing the "who loves you" pose in the middle of a lake. I wish I could get it bigger because it was litteraly a stack of rocks in the middle of a lake.

stacyt

Boy this is pretty sad. After diggin through all my digital pics I could only find one vacation pic with me in it. Doesn't even have the wife in the pic. All the rest of my pics are fish pics taken while diving. This pic was taken in Maui, eating like pigs after a long morning of diving.

brinkdrum

Not much of a vacation, just went to see my sis in NH. Went hiking up a couple mountains though and here are the pics.

birdy

Here is me and my Husband at the Grand Canyon, last Nov, it was our last Vac. alone, I was about 4mo preg with the twins.

birdy

Here is one of just me, very close to the edge (for me anyway, I am terrified of heights, my husband kept telling me to just get a little closer :rolleyes: )

broncofish

Originally posted by Birdy
I am terrified of heights,

I used to be also, but then I took the bull by the horns and started rock climbing. Changed my live for ever. Sweet pics Birdy

sammystingray

I literally stopped at the grand canyon for two minutes to pee over the ledge.:D The first and only time I have been there. We were in Vegas, and although we wanted to stop for awhile.....I had to get back to go to work, so it ended up us laughing our %$#s off while I peed over the side and drove back to Ohio.:rolleyes: No pics of it......thanks god.:) Well, until the the day I die....I will know I peed in the grand canyon.:D I would love to share some pics of vacations if the thread is still going for awhile.....we are moving in 5 days, and my album was packed a few hours ago. I really really like the place we stayed in Vegas....185 bucks a night, but worth it. Sure there are more expensive places, but on our budget, we really enjoyed a nice hotel for the week.....almost a thousand bucks for the hotel, and that was roughly half our budget for the whole trip.:D Atleast my fiance forced some class on me....when I've gone to vegas with buddies......we stay in some scary places that you might want to bring a black light with you....:D I still haven't developed some Panama city beach pics from 6 years ago spring break.....anyone know how long film lasts in disposable cameras?? Are they worth trying even?