lets see them Monti Cap

hurt

Some older shots. The orange cap was huge, he took up almost the width of my 55g so I had to trade him into a LFS here. Second shot is a green cap with purple rim. Fourth pic you have to look at the very top to see the orange cap.

C

cmaxwell39

Nice caps everyone. Murph--That pink polyped one is awesome.
I don't know how I missed this thread. Too much work lately I guess. Anyway here are mine. Nothing spectacular, but I like them.

grubsnaek

how well will these grow under 3x175w halides + 640w VHO.....the halides are 14k and the VHO bulbs are actinic blue.....looking to get these, i do not have a calcium reactor, but i have up my water change volume. sorry for the questions, just tryin to get some info...

fattony

Originally Posted by grubsnaek
http:///forum/post/2738907
how well will these grow under 3x175w halides + 640w VHO.....the halides are 14k and the VHO bulbs are actinic blue.....looking to get these, i do not have a calcium reactor, but i have up my water change volume. sorry for the questions, just tryin to get some info...
You should have no issues with being able to grow them..

hi everyone well i started this thread and lost it somehow but now that i found it would anyone be willing to give
or sell for a low price a frag of their monti? lol and i could just be being dumb when i say this but o well its worth a try?

thanks Jake