lets see those fish only aquariums

O

osufarker

6ft tank limited to 500 pixels is a little small, but here it is anyway.

joker_ca

nice queen angel i always wanted to get one maybe the little lady will let me get a bigger tank so that i can get one

O

osufarker

GoldPuffer how big is your naso? He looks very nice. Mine is about 12" with 2" streamers. The streamers are hard to make out in the pictures but they are there.

O

osufarker

Originally posted by joker_ca
is that a queen angel?

Yes it is "Queen Dot" as my little sisters call her because of the blue spot they have on their heads. My little sisters love to name all my fish.

poolguy

Originally posted by lionfish12
My fish are in my 10 gallon. Why do u always have to been so mean in every post. Its cycling also so i cant put fish in it yet.
My tank isnt emty.. Its got water in it.

and i say again, wheres the pics of the 125, why do you keep psting the same pics of your 40 with rocks in it? hell, post some pics of whatever your fish are in, i presume, the trash can, lmao, ok that might be a little to far.. but hey, prove me wrong, please.. do us all a favor, "SHOW US ALL YOUR EXPERETISE"

liontamer

my bad, i thought i posted it? Oh well, here it is. And, andrew isnt showing pics yet cuz he wants to get out a pic wen its...ready. Kinda like a new model car. Dont let it out into the public till the time is right? Well, heres my tank. YAY!

poolguy

so now we have seen 4 of yout tanks, NONE of wich are "done" so why not show the 125? and STOP ADDING MORE TANKS GET ONE WITH PROPER LIGHING/ FILTRATION, MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poolguy

Originally posted by lionfish12
my new 20 gallon.
( one that is lite up )

and i just realized, this is the show your fish only tanks, not your rock only water.... do you have any fish still alive?

djnsocal

Took the pic when they were asleep... But, still gives you an idea... :D
Try: //hometown.aol.com/dwoodbury/myhomepager/profile.html

krowleey

Originally posted by poolguy
and i just realized, this is the show your fish only tanks, not your rock only water.... do you have any fish still alive?

shaddap noone wants to hear you bangin on a little kid in every thread, grow up and take it to e mail.