lets see those pairs of clowns with there hosts

jacknjill

mine? they are tomatoes. and yes, they used to lay eggs every couple weeks. but they stopped for some reason

ktsdad

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Here are 2 pictures of my false percula (nemo) and Clarki Clown. They both share the same toadstool.

monalisa

Here's a pic of Bozo and Cookie...they're hosting with a devil's hand. The pic is one of the dh being pretty new in the tank, and the happy couple pretty much just checking the place out...since then, they've settled in very nicely.

kjord97

Here are my mated pair of Maroons. The larger female is 2 years old, while the younger smaller male is about 1 year old. I bought them seperate and Managed to pair them up my self. I have an anenome problem, he likes to split alot, so the marrons are always swimming back and forth and
back and forth protecting and living in 6 anenomes. It is fun to watch. ***) They laid eggs once, but i never paid any attention to it, so I am sure the fry turned into food. :happyfish I will try to find my others pics of them in the same anenome, but in this one, they are spread out.

notsomuch

At first the gonipora didn't appreciate the "affection" shown by the clown. After a couple of days, it returned to normal. I'm glad the clown found a host, I refuse to get an anemone....