Lets See Your 125+ Gallon Reefs Pics Wanted :D

kpk

I have a 30g fuge, mag. 18 return, 6 powerheads, and sealife systems protein skimmer.

kelly

Judy,
The picture was a little dark so I lightened it up a little, and tweaked it a tad... Nice looking tank!!

How about a run down for us.....I am sure I am not the only one who wants to know..... Equip,Lbs. Rock, Lights etc.
Thanks ScottbytheSea

judyab

:notsure: dang you're asking a lot of me, well i have a 40 gal. sump ,live rock in it. excalibur protein skimmer, 6 power heads , 2 175 mh , 440 watt vho's. and as the amount of live rock i have no idea, at least 200 lbs. if not more .i have a probe if that counts, wouldn't be without. that's about it not top of the line but it works for me.

nayr

Hey Dave, nice tank. Beautiful Naso. I just got one about a week ago. He's eating nicely but keeps fading his color from brown to white. Why? Also is that a powder blue in there with that Naso?

dave flood

Usually they change color when they get scared. Yes that is a PBT. I feed them a lot of different foods, mostly formula 2 and seeweed selects. they have been doing dreat for a couple of yrs. Ill most likly be getting a visit from the tang police. :hilarious

tyr-sog

logan15, when do you plan on getting a 125. I will be selling mine and the filteration in a couple of months. I'll be keeping the lights, LS, LR though.