Lets see your unusual pets

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Originally Posted by Bronco300
:scared:

does that character sleep in a drawer?

Those are actually 3 characters. Royal pythons, actually. They slept in the desk drawer at my previous residence, when the mood struck them.

lovethesea

Originally Posted by Beth
Just close your eyes and don't peak while the snakes make their way thru the thread. :hilarious

question: whats worse than 1 snake???????
Answer: A PILE OF SNAKES!!!!! :scared:

jacknjill

zoie, what is that!!!!! are they legal? lol, definately never seen one of those as a house pet.
tizzo, ive got all those bugs galore! thats what you get living in NC!!! especially i the summer, omg. we found a bat in our finished basement last summer. that thing was creepy! but you forgot to mention the BLACK WIDOWS!!!!!!! They are everywhere! I was taught at such a young age to look out for thm. It seems that some neighbor would find one everyday doing yardwork and such. Also we have to watch out for copperheads, especially because i live right at the edge of the woods.
ill have to post my pics later, im on my laptop

Leopard Gecko, Crocodile Gecko, House Gecko, 5 Mutant ringneck Pheasants, 10 Bo
hite quail, 1 Gambels quail, 2valley quail and yes we have a dog and a cat. Welcome to the Zoo!! :joy:

jacknjill

ok heres mine, my chinchilla Harley. I guess hes kinda unusual. They are considered exotic and illegal in some states
and heres the little baby i found in my front yeard a couple weeks ago