Lets talk about pet peeves... mine: nemo and dory are NOT types of fish

37g joe

what gets me about finding nemo is one of the most readly availble fish to get at a store this dentist goes and gets from the ocean but all his other fish except the moorish Idol (gill) are aquacultered (they ask what the ocean is like one is from fishorama watch the movie you well see what i mean.) Ive nnever known of a puffer that was tank bred. what are your thoughts

space_geek

In the movie, they arent all aquacultured. They just all were bought from fish stores instead of being taken directly from the reef like Gill (moorish idol) and Nemo.

mimzy

people who eat loudly need to be drawn and quartered.
and if u slurp your cereal, i will introduce your face to the bottom of my foot.
....i just
can't
DEAL.

space_geek

Originally Posted by Mimzy
people who eat loudly need to be drawn and quartered.
and if u slurp your cereal, i will introduce your face to the bottom of my foot.
....i just
can't
DEAL.
O M G...that bugs the crap out of me too. Its so weird, like a lot of the things that people bring up, bother me too, but I just didnt think to put them on my list. I didnt realize I had so many pet peeves!

37g joe

sorry guys i eat loudly when i eat i make grunting sounds like mmmm yummm I dont even notice until my friends and family start making fun of me my dad does it too. but here ias the cather it anoyes me too I really wish i did not do it but it starts without my knowledge

pbienkiewi

My pet peeve is .......... when people use forks and drag it across there teeth. Use your lips not your teeth. Then rubbing the metal on your teeth ruins your enamel on your teeth. Or they chew with there mouth open and talk. They also use there fingers instead of a knife.

mimzy

i dunno man... that's the one thing.... it just...makes my whole self clench up and freak out.... like I'm gonna have a homicidal maniac moment or something.
it's an actual PHYSICAL reaction.... I have TRIED to let it go, really I have.
but I just
can't
deal.

michelle l

Originally Posted by pbienkiewi
My pet peeve is .......... when people use forks and drag it across there teeth. Use your lips not your teeth. Then rubbing the metal on your teeth ruins your enamel on your teeth. Or they chew with there mouth open and talk. They also use there fingers instead of a knife.
YES!! NO TEETH ON THE FORK!!

hot883

I think my biggest peeve would be the people that start threads, misspell words in the thread title and wonder why they get NO RESPONSES!!
2nd would be the Dory and Nemo ones.