lfs has ritteri anenome for $30

sfe

Originally Posted by pesci
You are the idiot here. This argument was over before it began, I just wanted you to know that your arrogance was not appreciated. Argument over...

I wouldn't attempt to call you out of your parent's basement... You are probably in your skid-mark stained underwear with oxy on your face, Punk!
First of all I live in Florida and so I don't have a basement. Second of all I have been banned 5 times from this damn forum. So ---- you

[hr]

sfe

You are the idiot here. This argument was over before it began, I just wanted you to know that your arrogance was not appreciated. Argument over...

I wouldn't attempt to call you out of your parent's basement... You are probably in your skid-mark stained underwear with oxy on your face, Punk!
And btw, i was in a much bigger argument last night. Your comments are nothing.

sfe

Originally Posted by clown123
ok 1st off all if u wont say ur age then u must be like 13 just like i said!
I never knew 13 year olds are 6 foot 6. Wow I must be the next Yao ming.

clown123

SFE no matter how bad u try to diss us u cant 2 on 1 or u will just get kicked off swf.com! easy as that they will catch u saying this stuff!

pesci

I wonder why you have been banned. You thonk I'm gay, huh, bada$$? Ask your momma if she thinks Im Gay you FU$K!

clown123

pesci the modes are watching this 4 sure ur post is gone wait and see what happens to him! HAHAHAHAHAHA bye bye :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

sfe

yea BS ur prob 4 "12"

[hr]
my ---- is 4 12'
and i am 6 foot 6.

clown123

i like that eel u dont deserve that thing it probably HATES u u prob put ur DIKKK in its mouth and pretend its a PUZZZZZZZZy

pesci

I apologize to everyone on this thread but SFE, I am sorry this punk got the best of me and made me show my

[hr]
tonight. This is not what this hobby is about.

sfe

look at ur tiny azz hand ur like 13! go 2 bed!
lol...not my hand.
that is do0ch0liday's from last night's argument. I will prove it too. Stay tuned .

sfe

I apologize to everyone on this thread but SFE, I am sorry this punk got the best of me and made me show my

[hr]
tonight. This is not what this hobby is about.
you started ---- with me. It's not over..hell no.

sfe

ok 6,6 hands are HUGE ur HANDS are TINY u now what they they small hands small dikkkkk
---- you..thats not my

[hr]
hand

[hr]