lfs has ritteri anenome for $30

sfe

That pic is totally going to get removed, but man did it give me a good laugh!!! I'm not sure why everyone is calling you a liar doc, did I miss something? You posted pics of your eels like forever ago, maybe those other guys are just new here.
bye boalif

sfe

Oh yea doc. If you get banned, your memory will live on. lol
Why do people (waterpolo) always get upset and start calling people by other members names that they had problems with? Doc has been around since before you waterpolo and puffer24/7 came after him. You really need to think these things through.

sfe

LOL. LOL.Wow that is the funniest thing i have ever seen. To bad puffer isn't here to see this. lol. this is great.

sfe

Originally Posted by D0cH0liday
wow your funny i got somthin for yah......@sspuppet
but wow. you got anger problems. I live in orlando so i would go over there and kick your FU*****

[hr]
bi^%$.

sfe

hey thanks guys i dont understand why everyone starts $h!t with me....i am trying to help people not attack them.... i posted pics forever go like you guys said and this guy waterpolo joins this month and thinks he runs the show...i do not get it....i meen i have nothing against these guys except for the fact they keep calling me out........if they do not call me out i will not say anything.......why would i photoshop pictures of eels i do not have.....i guess someone can come up with a reason oh well.....hey if i get banned ill be back i am resourceful

pesci

What do you mean its not over, I am not apologizing to you, ask your momma (or the man on top f her tonight) to read my post for you, I said everyone but you... Tinyhands.

sfe

#25 Today, 11:18 PM
D0cH0liday vbmenu_register("postmenu_1530998", true);
Yellow Tang Join Date: Jul 2005
what you live in orlando....oh god please say you want to fight.......this will be great come get some........

clown123

Wtf Ur On Drugs I Never Posterd My Eel U Faggggggggt Go 2 Bed Ur Hated Here And Who The Fukkkk Is Doc Like Ur Daddy?

sfe

Originally Posted by pesci
What do you mean its not over, I am not apologizing to you, ask your momma (or the man on top f her tonight) to read my post for you, I said everyone but you... Tinyhands.
see

[hr]
...all these posts are from last night. i just saved the thread bc it was hillarious. That hand was from D0c. And

[hr]
I will ---- your ass up. i will drill you in the face. Give me directions to your house.i got pen and paper.

sfe

Originally Posted by clown123
Wtf Ur On Drugs I Never Posterd My Eel U Faggggggggt Go 2 Bed Ur Hated Here And Who The Fukkkk Is Doc Like Ur Daddy?
he's yours. I don't care if I am hated. do you know who puffer24/7 and cichlidfor are? If not than you don't even belong to this forum. ---- you

sfe

dude who is doc or w.e? like ur imaginary freind?
no he got banned last night with me and this other guy buddy

sfe

Originally Posted by pesci
Wow your gay. Whats with mom jokes. is that all you got?

clown123

HA that stinks 4 u thats why im stopping now i got way better stuff to do then play with ur azz o yea come to queens and the hit me up ok 718-277-8842

sfe

HA that stinks 4 u thats why im stopping now i got way better stuff to do then play with ur azz o yea come to queens and the hit me up ok 718-277-8842
i thought you had a

[hr]
strep throat. Your a

[hr]
idiot.

sfe

ok i now puffer 24/7 and if ur him like acting bad then u have changed dude! 4 real
i am not puffer
i am cichlidfor fuckerRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

clown123

i do n ill still WOOP u n ur little 10g tanks azz like i said im done u can get banned again if u want but im ok PZ