Lil' Bush

triga22

I thinks its about the stupidest show out there. I watched it for about 3 min and then put it on fresh prince.

happyvac

Really? From the looks of the ads it seemed like stale Bush fodder, i.e. "he talks funny, Patriot Act, etc.".

prk543

I think this is the second bush parody show that they put on Comedy Central isnt it? I think I remember they had a live action show that was on TV before September 11th. Anybody else remember that too?
I'll watch lil bush if there is nothing else on, but I am usually watching Family guy or Futureama reruns.

wangotango

to me what i saw in the comercials for it were the funny parts, everything else was just, idk. im glad we live in a country where we can make a show that makes fun of our president though, and i think they nailed it on the head.
-Justin

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by Prk543
I'll watch lil bush if there is nothing else on, but I am usually watching Family guy or Futureama reruns.
diddo...

hobbes

Originally Posted by Prk543
I think this is the second bush parody show that they put on Comedy Central isnt it? I think I remember they had a live action show that was on TV before September 11th. Anybody else remember that too?

Thats right Comedy Central did have the whole bush theme show before. I did not find it very funny nor do I find this one funny. It is almost as bad crank yankers and Drawn Together. I will stick with my South Park.

triga22

Originally Posted by WangoTango
im glad we live in a country where we can make a show that makes fun of our president though
-Justin
Think. If it was a democratic president would they have a show about him that makes fun of him?

aquaknight

Originally Posted by hobbes
Thats right Comedy Central did have the whole bush theme show before. I did not find it very funny nor do I find this one funny. It is almost as bad crank yankers and Drawn Together. I will stick with my South Park.
Whoa Whoa Whoa, the first season of Drawn Together was actually quite good. They ran out of material though...

wangotango

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Think. If it was a democratic president would they have a show about him that makes fun of him?
bill clinton?

nvmycj

Originally Posted by TriGa22

Of course they wouldn't. The only show I remember of doing anything funny with Clinton was SNL.........BUT they make fun of EVERYONE equally. Kinda like Dave Shappell.

mike22cha

I watched that last night and I loved it. I guess if you were a republican then you wouldn't think it was funny but it was halarious!

trippkid

I know, the real one scares me more though. I don't affiliate myself with any party, they pretty much all are crooks with their own agendas. My little rant.
I think the show is really funny. I can imagine closed-circuit TV in the White House not being to far from it.