Little Nemo - Day 14

bang guy

He seems to me to be a healthy fully functioning Clownfish now. He doesn't need to stalk BBS anymore, he just casually gobbles them up.
I have absolutely no time to spare this weekend so I probably won't post again until next week. At this point I'll just document week to week.
The other batch hatched and it looks like there's 200-300 larvae. I believe I'll slowly acclimate them to the Rotifer container and then just send them all there before my trip to Chicago to munch on Rotifers at will. That's about the best I can do this time.

P

pinanomanda

yep.. good luck, and can't wait to see next week's post
:cheer: go bang guy go bang guy go :cheer:

kzlen

Hes lookin' good... I hope the new batch will do great while you are away. Atleast, i hope more than one will survive :nervous:

zippy

Maybe you'll have an early Christmas present when you get back. Good luck.
P.S. Will anyone be babysitting the little ones while you are gone?

fishman830

Originally posted by Zippy
P.S. Will anyone be babysitting the little ones while you are gone?

yeah you cant leave babies alone, they might stick rotifers up their nose!

m.rogers

Originally posted by Fishman830
yeah you cant leave babies alone, they might stick rotifers up their nose!

LOL

lovethesea

or run with sissors......

He's lookin' good Bang. Congrats. I think you will have to have a special tank for him one day. We have throughly enjoyed your postings and you wouldn't believe how much my kids have learned from you. Thank you!! (and me too)
Have a safe trip to Chi Town, one of my favorite places!
:happy:

cindyski

i have been watching this little guy from the start, he has changed soooo much! your definately doing something right, keep it up! the one month photo is going to be pretty cool :happy: