Little Nemo - Day 25

bang guy

He just graduated to eating Cyclop-eeze tonight. He actually waddles like a Clown now instead of darting around everywhere.

dugan

Very cool... how big is he now?? I really wish we could see video of the clown waddle!! :happyfish
Katie

m.rogers

bang
he is looking great i have not been on here for a little bit a it is so cool how he has changed.
mike

clarkiiboi

First time to post about little nemo, but have been following. I was shocked to see the stripes so much more visible than the last post. How old was it when you posted that pic (just showing signs of stripes)?
Dugan
The size--get a quarter out and look at the front, see where it says "In God We Trust"...well its as long as the words "In God". Shockingly small as the pics seem much bigger.

dcel22

Bang are you keeping some sort of a log of notes as you go through this process. If so could I possibly see what you have learned?? Just very curious. Thanks!

harlequinnut

Bang, I have been following every thread on Little Nemo but this is the first time I posted. This is so cool, keep up the good work.

Andy

overanalyzer

Bang - did you just start feeding cyclop eeze?? I have read that some people start them on the cyclop a lot earlier....

zibnata

Great job. Is it possible to put all the pics from day one in one thread ? It would be neat just to scroll down to see the changes. If not I understand its a lot of work.Thanks

bang guy

Originally posted by Dugan
Very cool... how big is he now

I posted a pic of him swimming over a quarter a couple days ago.

bang guy

Originally posted by ClarkiiBoi
How old was it when you posted that pic (just showing signs of stripes)?

23 days... 2 days before the picture in this thread.

bang guy

Originally posted by dcel22
Bang are you keeping some sort of a log of notes as you go through this process. If so could I possibly see what you have learned?? Just very curious. Thanks!

It's all in my head for now.

bang guy

Originally posted by overanalyzer
Bang - did you just start feeding cyclop eeze?? I have read that some people start them on the cyclop a lot earlier....

I've been trying to follow the traditional approach first. I'll experiment with later batches.

bang guy

Originally posted by zibnata
Great job. Is it possible to put all the pics from day one in one thread ?

I did that last week.