Little Nemo - Day 43

bang guy

He's definately mis-barred and he's definately a Black Ocellaris. Doesn't mean I love him any less.

T

thomas712

So he's a little saddle back palimino(sp) we still love him just the same.
Hurray for Nemo the Blackie Clown :cheer:

yosemite sam

Don't forget, Nemo had the small fin. It wouldn't be Nemo if it was a perfect fish! Does Disney know about this? Glad to see the little guy's doing well.

tsl

It's a shame that one of his stripes didn't fully form.
My female clownfish laid her eggs today. This is by far the most she has ever laid. So in about 10 days or so I should have my next batch.

fishman830

Originally posted by Yosemite Sam
Don't forget, Nemo had the small fin. It wouldn't be Nemo if it was a perfect fish! Does Disney know about this? Glad to see the little guy's doing well.

nope or else they'd have a movie in the works :rolleyes:

bang guy

His younger Siblings are larger and better developed than he is.
Here are a couple at only 29 days.

dugan

Congrats on all the 'kids'... but I think I love Nemo and all his imperfections better than the others... he's a survivor!!
Katie

scotts

Originally posted by Bang Guy
He's definately mis-barred and he's definately a Black Ocellaris. Doesn't mean I love him any less.

It just goes to show that Nemo is a perfect name for him. Lucky fin or mis-barred. We are all definitley rooting for him bang.
Scott

dad

Hey Bang,
Have you thought about making a pic album? From day one etc.
I for one would love to see it!

dad

Did I miss something? Hummmm?
I understand that all the pics so far have been posted here.
But is there a album already that I missed?

I

iluvfish

WOW! I just got back from vacation and got your Nemo update! He looks great and the two in the pickle jar look really great! Thanks Bang! I'm glad you're still keeping us informed with their progress!:happy: