Little Nemo - I'm Psyched!!!!!

bang guy

I have been wondering all this time if any of these offspring are going to acquire the melanistic attributes of Krusty (dad).
I so excited that it appears Little Nemo is going to be a Black Clown :D

bang guy

There's only two left. The parents laid eggs again Monday so I'll get a chance to try again next week.

lovethesea

cool :jumping: This is awesome. My daughter is studying traits, chrmosomes etc. She saw this picture and said "Nemo got his domniate traits from his daddy).... thanks Bang, she is now able to see other facts from this too. :)

karajay

Bang - how many pairs of clowns do you have? Or do they continue to lay eggs that frequently?
Candlelight and Barry White playin' by the tank?

what are you going to do with them if some of the other ones from the other egg laying survive cause i heard that more than two clowns could cause death and stress

aarone

great work bang! Im glad to see little nemo made it through and hopefully will keep thriving. What do you plan to do with the little guy once it has reached its juvenile state?
aaron

lesleybird

Wow! But where are Nemo's brothers and sisters? Oh, I'm sorry, I remember in the movie that little Nemo is an only child!

Bang, when you have a large successful batch you can conduct your own micro Mendel-like experiment and see what the orange:black ratio is.

sammystingray

Great series Bang, I have checked each and every one....he really is starting to look like a clown now, and I am impressed!