Little Nemo - Stripes!!

elfdoctors

Aren't the clownfish parents ready for another batch?
This next batch will probably be your best (unless you have another business trip planned). :yes:

dugan

Amazing... it's funny how much I look forward to the Nemo updates!! It's like getting baby pictures from your friends... :joy:
Katie

ms. fish

Congrats...sometimes I sign on just to see the new pics of Nemo! It's really amazing. Good luck with the others!

beth

Administrator
Staff member
He is definately going to make it with all of us rooting for him!
Have you picked out a host for him? Are you going to try and pair him up? Can you imagine a whole little community of clowns that all belong to Nemo. Now that would be special.

nm reef

I've been peeking in on these Nemo threads since day one...never posted a response...but I check each one...bang I gotta tell ya this has been a great series of threads. The information and pics have been outstanding...congrads on the progress and best of luck. With the fame of this little dude you could auction him off and make a small fortune....does he need a agent...."Reef Walkin' Wizard Dude" would be willing to accept him as his first client!!!:yes:

I

iluvfish

...."Reef Walkin' Wizard Dude"

LOL:D :hilarious I love it!!
Congratulations Bang Guy! He does look GREAT in that px!!

zippy

This is just what I need. A great looking fish and an ongoing storyline. Keep the updates coming.