lol "I didn't know I was pregnant."

stdreb27

You know there is a TV show on TLC called "I didn't know I was pregnant!" It was probably one of the funniest, grosses things I've ever watched on TV.

mantisman51

I agree. I watched it once, just out of morbid curiosity. Most of the women are too big to notice they are pregnant. I knew a gal in Idaho who was probably what could be termed (I won't use the phrase on second thought even thought it is the medical term for it) and she didn't know until the baby got to the stage he was kicking. She thought she was having an issue with her gall bladder. I feel for women and men in that physical shape, statistics say they usually won't make it past their 50's.

meowzer

never heard of the show.....thank goodness I am in the position I ALWAYS knew when I was preggo....and THANK GOD, I never will be again............LOL
OH...I seriously doubt I will look up the show ;)

stevedave08

Not all of the women are overweight though. Some of them are just stupid and disregard obvious signs of pregnancy. This is just a simple example of how uneducated some people in this country are. Sorry abut the rant, but I was just reading some posts on another site about juggalos and juggalettes that made me want to vomit.

darthtang aw

Originally Posted by SteveDave08
http:///forum/post/3291665
Sorry abut the rant, but I was just reading some posts on another site about juggalos and juggalettes that made me want to vomit.
Insane clown posse is not exactly the most talent filled music group.
Darth (did you expect their fans to be rocket scientists) Tang

clown-lover

I saw it once where this girl was in good shape, she played soccer and was told that working out and such will mess up your cycle. Her boyfriend, military, was in town...9 months later, she was in the emergency in severe pain...in labor! Throughout the pregnancy she had only gained a minimal amount of weigh...i forget but it was around 5 to 10 pounds. She didn't have any signs like nausea or a baby bump.
Crazy...

stevedave08

Originally Posted by Darthtang AW
http:///forum/post/3291666
Insane clown posse is not exactly the most talent filled music group.
Darth (did you expect their fans to be rocket scientists) Tang
I agree completely, and wasn't expecting much brain activity from their fans, but wow are some people stupid. Them, not you.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by SteveDave08
http:///forum/post/3291665
Not all of the women are overweight though. Some of them are just stupid and disregard obvious signs of pregnancy. This is just a simple example of how uneducated some people in this country are. Sorry abut the rant, but I was just reading some posts on another site about juggalos and juggalettes that made me want to vomit.
Well in the episode I watched. One woman was just a hood rat. That was big to begin with. The other woman was a bit plump, and gained some weight but not even enough to up a dress size. And the only symptom she had foot swelling coinsided with a job change that meant she was on her feet all day. So she attributed it to that. I knew this stuff happened, I had no idea there were that many people who couldn't tell they'd been knocked up.

oceankid

Well, I was about to congratulate you, I haven't heard about the show. Anyway, I wish I am pregnant lol