looking to buy frags in GA

hairtrigger

Yes, I may be fragging soon. Just looking for something in general? If so, what do you have to trade or offer? deyoe... nice synapsis of Atlanta under your name there. Observant. :cool:

deyoe757

I cant believe there are Hotlantians out there...Looking for some trades even though I just resetup my tank 2 months ago...I don't have too much yet but soon, hopefully...

9fishers

Woooo Hoooooo!!!! Others from Atlanta!!!! Great to know yall are out there. We're new to this but would love to stay in contact with others in this area....you know...for advice, ideas, trades....
Clay and Nicole
Peachtree City ( Southern Atlanta)

thered

I'm looking for anything at a good price, only problem is that all the sellers live in other states. Faiburn...

9fishers

Well, howdy neighbor, TheRed!!! We're not selling anything except 2 fake corals at the moment. Hopefully, though, we'll be up and trading in a few months. Where do you get your supplies/livestock??? Just curious to know if you found a GREAT lfs?? Hope to hear from you....or anyone else in the area :)
Nicole

thered

I just came from that store. Nicole the store in buckhead is having a big sale for June. 25% off fish and that type of stuff. You have to get them to email you the coupon.

9fishers

Deyoe757-
Thanks for the tip about the Fish Garden. You're right....Great Place! Guys are all very helpful. Highly Recommend!!!! They are taking out a giant tank and selling off the very large rocks/corals. They are now our LFS.
Nicole

i'll be in atlanta the 13-16.....any stores recommended?? I'm from Savannah and there is only one saltwater store here and sometimes there prises get kinda high

thered

Pisces Pet on Tara Blvd and the other 2 stores that were talked about. The Fish Store on P'tree is expensive also. Also there is one on hwy 9 in Duluth or Alpharetta. Where is the one in Savannah?

pufferfan

Hey guys im in the Atlanta area also, Henry Co. to be exact. Anyone have any equipment they want to sell? (Tanks, filters, etc.)?
And yeah, Pisces is pretty good though they can get pretty pricey. If you go to Stockbridge, there is a store called Aquatic Pets. Its kind of small but he has pretty reasonable prices.

pufferfan

Originally posted by skilos1
i have a 180 tank for sell with stand and canopy. If anyone is interested i live in Auburn, AL about an hour and half away from all of you. Let me know...

A little bigger than i can handle, but out of curiousity how much are you asking for it?

the salt water store in Savannah is called Exotic Underworlds and is next door to their other store, Kreatures & Koi...which sells reptiles and koi. They are reasonable.....but sometimes are pricy and don't realy ever have anything new

serpentine5

Hey you Atlanta folks, anyone checked Home Depot for Southdown or Yardright sand? I do not have it local in Chattanooga, closest is a guy who gets it up in Nashville. I come down to Atl on a regular basis, so stopping in to a Home Depot to pick some up would be nothing. Thanks

pufferfan

Originally posted by TheRed
Where is aquatic pets? What street?

i think its off of HWY 138. If you are familiar with Stockbridge, its in the Food Depot shopping center right under the big bridge, in Stockbridge.