Looking to trade my 175w MH Pendant ...URGENT

shrimp134

YEa, no trade, I am taking down my tanks cause I can't live with my mom for the summer.....email me or post here if your still interested!

shrimp134

Originally posted by mcknz323
as far as a good price for it i wouldnt sell mine for less that 100.

Okay...last chance to get the lights before I give them to my uncles friend who has a tank....I am taking 125 or B/O...make me a deal...and lets get this done so someone can have these reallynice Lights!

flatzboy

I'll give you 40$ plus I'll pay for shipping. I could of got the same one of ---- for 37$ but I missed the bid. I would give you more but the bulb is used and that costs like 60$. Thats my best offer.

asbury030

Originally posted by CSRobe02
Still looking for a trade? I have a retrofit VHO/PC combo fixture. It is 24" long and has 2 75 watt VHO bulbs and 1 36 watt PC bulb. All of the bulbs are brand new, with like a week of use on them. Let me know if you are still interested in a trade and I can get you some more detailed pics and specs.

I would like some pics of those plz cs

dickinson

Hey, we have the same thing for sale there shrimp134!!!!!! And were from the same state!!! I am from Dickinson..what about you?:happy:

s1xtyfe3t

Wow you two have so much in common, You both live in dickinson. You're both the same age. both of your favorite corals are the bta. you both want to trade for an xbox. and you both have the exact same light for trade. And the same day dickinson registered shrimp had his last post. however I haven't been contacted by BOTH of you begging me to send you my item and promising that you'll send me yours. You two should get together sometime and hang out. I mean... You live in the same house... And after all YOU ARE THE SAME PERSON.
Stop trying to cheat people with their own trust.

mlaw

watch out for dickinson hes a scam artist tried to get me to ship an xbox to him and promised to mail the mh just as soon as he got the xbox

dickinson

Alright Mlaw...seriously..what am I sposed to do...list something to sell and then be made by the buyer to make me ship first...something seems wrong there...that would be like on ----...you win an auction and you MAKE the seller send the item to you before you send the money or w/e...seriously:notsure:

schneidts

Originally posted by s1xtyfe3t
Wow you two have so much in common, You both live in dickinson. You're both the same age. both of your favorite corals are the bta. you both want to trade for an xbox. and you both have the exact same light for trade. And the same day dickinson registered shrimp had his last post. however I haven't been contacted by BOTH of you begging me to send you my item and promising that you'll send me yours. You two should get together sometime and hang out. I mean... You live in the same house... And after all YOU ARE THE SAME PERSON.
Stop trying to cheat people with their own trust.

Yep...same person, methinks.

s1xtyfe3t

What do you mean you will in a few days? dude just give it up. you already posted pics earlier in the thread. everyone knows you're the same person. Maybe someone will be interested in trading with you if you'll be fair about it. I would have traded with you no problem had you not started the crap about "I promise I'll send it as soon as I get the x box" Well I promise I'll send you on an all expense paid trip for two to the moon, and you can play my x box on the way... as soon as you send me your MH. How's that sound for a deal?

dobelady

Just FYI these bell pendants with ballast and bulb retail at hamilton tech for 189.00 so fair price on use on most boards is half so at least be fair when making an offer. I have a 1500 fishtank and people are offering me 100 for it. Yes I want a good deal just like anyone else but lets at least be fair with each other.