Looks like BluBro found the 'Search' feature on this site

bionicarm

BluBro must have done a search with the keyword 'Computer'. He's pulling up threads that are six months to SIX years old and giving advise. I'm sure the help is sincere BluBro, but you may want to look at that Date in the upper-lefthand corner of a post before replying to it.

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionicarm http:///forum/thread/382379/looks-like-blubro-found-the-search-feature-on-this-site#post_3336778
BluBro must have done a search with the keyword 'Computer'. He's pulling up threads that are six months to SIX years old and giving advise. I'm sure the help is sincere BluBro, but you may want to look at that Date in the upper-lefthand corner of a post before replying to it.
LOL....Bionic....Do you know who Burrito is.....WELL Burrito posted that BlueBro is his cousin
I don;t think I need to say any more

bluebro

Oh, sorry. I didn't look into the searchs dates. I didn't see many fourms about fishes. Im not expert on fishes. Im good with computers but not fishes. My buddeh burrito signed me up to learn about fishes, im sure not computer. I didn't know that would bring up fourms for everyone. My name is BlueBro, not blubro.

bluebro

Now meanies are making fun of my name, just cause i decided it would be this. I never knew how much respect these fourms had, im imprested.

bionicarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBro http:///forum/thread/382379/looks-like-blubro-found-the-search-feature-on-this-site#post_3336847
Oh, sorry. I didn't look into the searchs dates. I didn't see many fourms about fishes. Im not expert on fishes. Im good with computers but not fishes. My buddeh burrito signed me up to learn about fishes, im sure not computer. I didn't know that would bring up fourms for everyone. My name is BlueBro
, not blubro.
Sorry I left off the 'e'. Glad you know computers (I guess). Just thought you'd like to know that any post over a week has probablt been resolved, and for some of those posts you drug up, the poster probably no longer comes here.

scott t

The nonsense from these two and now there is a Third on here is getting way out of hand, They should be dealt with by the mods if they were around.. I don't think they should be able to be here because they have no information that is viable, comprehensive, or intelligible. It gets very annoying to go to a thread to read it and there is all this nonsense babble going on from them, why have they not done anything about them yet? It seems that they should be dealt with. Are there not rules on the forums anymore? Are the rules enforced anymore? I for one find it very irritating, and make it very hard to come on here and enjoy reading things...
Just my .02