Looks like Gadhafi is out of the picture

meowzer

Yeah, just turned on the computer and saw that first thing....Wonder what they will do for confirmation...

meowzer

Very interesting.,....I just watched 2 videos from 2 sources....one showed him dead with wounds and a specific wound to his head. THE other he was alive and disoriented....HMMMMM.....then dead
SOOOOO...what do you think happened?
I'm gonna take a wild guess and go with the execution

mantisman51

After what he did with bombing the PanAm flight, he deserved it. I have a sick feeling in my stomach about it, though. Several presidents said if he would change his ways and get rid of the chemical and biological weapons and renounce terrorism, we'd leave him alone. We even had CIA operators there working with their secret service to hunt terrorists. He did all those things and we threw him under the bus. Mubarak did those things also and we did the same to him. If I were a dictator who was thinking about working with the U.S., I would have serious doubts about us keeping our word. So, did he deserve to die? Sure. But should we have destroyed someone who gave us everything we asked? H@ll no!

reefraff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantisman51 http:///t/388603/looks-like-gadhafi-is-out-of-the-picture#post_3428031
After what he did with bombing the PanAm flight, he deserved it. I have a sick feeling in my stomach about it, though. Several presidents said if he would change his ways and get rid of the chemical and biological weapons and renounce terrorism, we'd leave him alone. We even had CIA operators there working with their secret service to hunt terrorists. He did all those things and we threw him under the bus. Mubarak did those things also and we did the same to him. If I were a dictator who was thinking about working with the U.S., I would have serious doubts about us keeping our word. So, did he deserve to die? Sure. But should we have destroyed someone who gave us everything we asked? H@ll no!
Well yeah but we shouldn't be in bed with dictators either. We should take out the Syrian leader but I have a weird feeling we wont. I don't get it. You dump the leaders of Egypt and Libya who were actually cooperating on terrorism to some point and you ignore Iran and offer nothing but passive support for those who want to over throw the Syrians who are both supporters of terrorism.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
I have a sneaking feeling that all the topling going on in the ME has USA/CIA hands all over it.

stdreb27

lol, so Obama and the left go ape, about wire tapping overseas phone calls. But have no problem, dropping a bomb, and letting a mob grab and execute the joker. This is just unbelievable. Don't get me wrong, bad stuff happens to bad guys. But I don't think rabid lynch mobs are a good source of "justice".

rondawg29

I think president Obama haters just can"t get their head around the fact that he did a brillant job with Libya Strategy.

stdreb27

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondawg29 http:///t/388603/looks-like-gadhafi-is-out-of-the-picture#post_3428237
I think president Obama haters just can"t get their head around the fact that he did a brillant job with Libya Strategy.
lol. what?!? Realistically, he violated the constitution and the war powers act, came out in support of a terrorist backed movement, flip flopped about 10 times in regards to what was his position. Then accidentally bombed the right convoy. A lynching mob came out, grabbed the dude, and lynched him. Yep, BRILLIANT...

reefraff

It's good what happened in Libya but for all the yelling and screaming the left has done about Iraq when Bush had congressional approval and a legitimate belief there was a threat to US interests their hypocrisy over how 0bama handled Libya is astounding. Not only wasn't Libya a direct threat they had been aiding in the war on terror and 0bama refused to get congressional approval for the operation.

darthtang aw

hate to break it to you...France and the UK get the main credit for this and tthe libyan populace. all we did is lob some missles. not exactly a brilliant strategy....sounds a lot like shock and awe that bush used before and was called a moron for.
darth (still on the fence on this) Tang