lots of items for sale

drksniper

also please include a description of what your buying so i dont get you mixed up with others since im selling some audio stuff on another website.
thanks justin

dalo78

Originally Posted by drksniper
http:///forum/post/2731588
also please include a description of what your buying so i dont get you mixed up with others since im selling some audio stuff on another website.
thanks justin
PAID! thanks

drksniper

i apologize i did not get the pictures over the weekend i simply forgot.
the refrac and the rio are sold and will ship out tues i just simply got out of work to late and the post office was closed when i got there. sorry for the delay guys

ineedfrags

Do you still have the icecap 660? What kind of frags are you looking for? I have a nice hammer with 4 heads and some zoas i could send ya?

drksniper

1st 1 shows the media still in the original bags the 2nd are the hoses and motor and the 3rd is the picture of the impellar and underside of the motor.
feel free to make offers guys if you dont like the prices id like to get this stuff sold.
justin

drksniper

no sorry i missed your post i would be interested in the zoa's and mabey the hammer depending on its color. send me pics of what you got to my email if you dont mind.
thanks

drksniper

glad you like it thanks for buying :) i couldnt find a smaller box so you got allot of packing peanuts to for free lol

drksniper

cubby you have to have a certain number of posts before u can pm. also i was supposed to trade the 6025 to a guy for some frags on here but he hasnt replied in a few days im giving him another day other i will sell it to you.