Madeline is here!

nw2salt08

Madeline arrived on August 18th at 5:09am weighing in at 8lbs 13oz and measuring 20 1/2 inches long! My labor was short at 4 hours in length. She was my shortest labor, my biggest baby and my only natural labor because my epidural wore off before I ever pushed. lol

herefishy1

Awww! Congrats! My last child is named Madeline...love the name. She is 17 now. Time goes by so quickly, enjoy her!

flower

Hi,

Congratualtions, 4 hours and the doctor couldn't keep up with the epidural? She is beautiful.

nw2salt08

Thanks for the congrats everyone. She's such a quiet little girl. She hardly cries for anything. She is definitely a very healthy baby. lol This little girl is averaging 65mL per feeding every 2 hours. Her diapers are keeping up with the feedings too!

I don't know why the stinking epidural wore off but it only lasted me 30 minutes after they had it set. The 30 minutes later I was pushing. I came in at 2-3cm 70% effaced -1 station and was ready to push 3 hours after I got to the hospital! I'm amazed at how fast the labor progressed and on it's own too. I've always had to be induced with my previous pregnancies.

My husband cried and was so happy. He's not the type to cry either. It's amazing that one little baby can make a strong military man cry, smile and babytalk. <3

Most women get the baby blues after having a baby...not me. I'm the direct opposite. I haven't been happier than as I am now. And I know that it'll only grow.

soviettaco

Congratulations once again to you Erica, Teddy, and your family. Good to hear she finally decided to come out haha hope you get a chance to take it easy I know it was ridiculously long waiting for it to happen cause you told me haha.