Man faces charges for reading wife's email

S

smartorl

While violent crimes go unsolved due to a lack of manpower and resources.....how stupid is this?
While we don't know the whole story and he could be a raging a-hole to live with, this is a private matter and should have been left that way.

meowzer

What a crock.....I check my husband accounts and mail all the time....NOT to snoop though....because I handle everything. BUT most of his accounts are sent to my e-mails.....very few go to his.....

reefraff

Sounds to me like an estrogen sisterhood prosecution. I do believe Sydney is the woman's spelling.

bionicarm

Well if he is found guilty, it's going to set a very interesting precedent. The next thing you'll see are the kids filing charges against their parents for 'snooping' in their email, Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter accounts.

reefraff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionicarm http:///forum/thread/382706/man-faces-charges-for-reading-wife-s-email#post_3341917
Well if he is found guilty, it's going to set a very interesting precedent. The next thing you'll see are the kids filing charges against their parents for 'snooping' in their email, Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter accounts.
There is already a case where a kid turned in his mom for reading his facebook stuff and changing his password after he left the account unlocked on her computer. A prosecutor filed charges but I don't know the outcome. What's next, kids going to court over being grounded?
All goes back to the government thinking they have the right to tell us how to raise our kids.

yearofthenick

I heard about this last week. I think it's stupid. THe woman is just mad that she got caught and her little house of cards fell. I say good for the man to find that his wife is cheating.

ironeagle2006

For all we know the Wife was banging someone in the DA's office and this is how that DA is getting back at the hubby for breaking the Affair up. Nah some DA would not stoop so low to that in Michigan come on we are not talking Chicago are we.