MAN!! It's been a while!!

fishkiller

It's been a couple years since I've been on here. Been super busy! Gave up fish stores (not a fan of the general public), moved back to Atlanta, got a job on the life support systems dept at the Georgia Aquarium, got engaged.... It's been a hell of an 18 months! How's my old family at SWF.com ? I don't see many familiar faces... :/ hmmm.... I hope at least a few of ya are still here...
-Ryan

fishkiller

Thank you, thank you! It's good to be back. I think I'm gonna be spending more time here. I get bored very easily and I need to do something else after a 12 hour day other than drink 151 and eat everything in the fridge. I have started cooking more. That's a problem because I'm an outstanding cook. I'm almost better with food than I am with fish. So, here I am on my break at work. The addiction starts all over again. This was the original social network for me... People on this board helped me through some extremely difficult times. They became my therapy. Great people, and free too! I got a lot of great advice from some folks on here who had been through what I was going through. That was several years ago... wow... Amazing how time flies. Anywho, Gotta get back to repiping a 2,000 gallon PSK (protein skimmer) with schedule 80. After this one, there's only 33 left to do. And that's for one exhibit. Yeah, a 6.3 million gallon exhibit. Good thing we only plan on repiping 5 each year. Gotta go, ozone generators just shut down... :)