man vs. woman

T

thomas712

Now isn't that a fact. I'm sure that there are a few buttons that I can't touch, there always are.
Unless you do it in the right order, but its like gambling the odds are against you.
good one Broomer5 :D

bang guy

Originally posted by Thomas712
Unless you do it in the right order,

... and the right order changes every couple minutes...

lovethesea

.....and if you touch them once in the "right" order dosen't mean its the right order again............:rolleyes:

nm reef

LMAO!!!!!
Now that is funny....and totally true!!!!!
:help:
Dang females should come with instructions!!!!!

lovethesea

Originally posted by NM reef

I sometimes wish we had them too!

T

thomas712

Originally posted by NM reef

Didn't anyone tell you that the instructions are obsolete the moment they are written. Even the instructions change at a moments notice.
Next time I have a face to face with my wife I'll start thinking of all those nobs and switches and start to laugh.....Wonder what the next thing I'll remember as I get up off of the floor when I regain concessness :notsure:

T

tizzo

Some buttons are good...but those must be around back because the man never seems to locate THEM!!!
Some buttons are tests and some set off the nuclear warheads, but only with a key provided by the womens girlfreind after spewing every detail of the last "push" attempt. Some buttons seem downright stuck, but yet some perfect stranger can come along and barely bump it and it will fully depress.
BUT...
How many buttons can you handle?? How many would you care to try to figure out? Because the SAME buttons that will explode with all the intensity in the world, are the SAME ones that... LOVE. AWE GEEZ, I got mushy!!!

belothsurf

I'm beginning to think launching the space shuttle may be easier.....at least there is a manuel to tell me which button to press first...........:jumping:

fishkiller

quik fix- "Yes dear" "I'm sorry.... I was wrong" ALL DONE!!!!!! WOOHOO!!! Yeah right, then she really starts fuming...