Marilyn Manson

brit0211

Any manson fans on here?
I just saw him in concert tonight for the 3rd time and it was so awesome. There are NO concerts that compare to his!!!
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

aidos

i agree KoRn are the best......but as i am in Australia i have not yet had the chance of seening them yet. KoRn if u are reading this please come back to Australia...lol.

pwnag3!!

Originally posted by JAL1639
Manson should be shot!!

why? because you think what he does is weird? because you dont understand music from a different perspective? or is it just because you are intolerant of differences people have and appreciate?
I saw manson after the smells like children album came out.... i was in 6th grade when i went to that concert.... IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!
i would go back but i dont seem to have any time.

sailfin

Originally posted by pwnag3!!
ignorance is bliss

I wouldn't call you ignorant!

Just unable to know what good entertainment is.

brit0211

Manson isn't as bad as people make him out to be. The people that don't like him don't know anything about him.
As for Korn, I saw them at Ozzfest and it was alright. I just like ozzy/manson/megadeth/metallica/iced earth so much more.

pwnag3!!

Originally posted by sailfin
I wouldn't call you ignorant!

Just unable to know what good entertainment is.

yeah but i would call you ignorant.
I dont judge people or entertainers by what they listen to.
If someone wants to listen to a certain type of music while i am in their car....more power to them. IF i dont like something someone sings i cahnge the channel.
so yeah you are ignorant if you cant use your common sense and respect someones listening choice.

jal1639

I have listened to a full album. I had the cd with sweet dreams on it.
I also like music from ALL walks, from 50, snoop and DPG to Brian McKnight. Lenny Williams to ZZ Top. Hank Williams Sr. to Jr. Charlotte Church to The Four Tenors.
Manson sucks!
But that just means you can get a ticket that much easier. Does he still piss on his fans, literally??

hagfish

Manson isn't as bad as people make him out to be. The people that don't like him don't know anything about him.

You can't knock Manson till you've at least heard a full album.
Well, not only have I heard a full album, but I bought the first two. I used to really like his music. And in high school I knew quite a bit about him. I can't say I know as much anymore really because for me, knowing everything about musicians was a high school thing. Anyway, I have sinced stopped listening to him and even sold those CD's. I can't say that I don't like his music. I just disagree with his beliefs and actions. Really, when I first started hearing his music I was thinking that was exactly what I wanted to hear. I just don't agree with the message he sends. If I hear him on the radio now I change the station. Same with NIN and Tool who were both some of my favorites for many years. I can't stay away from Metallica and some others though.

jal1639

If someone wants to listen to a certain type of music while i am in their car....more power to them. IF i dont like something someone sings i cahnge the channel.
so yeah you are ignorant if you cant use your common sense and respect someones listening choice.

Do you know what ignorant means?
ig·no·rant [ ígnərənt ]
adjective
1. lacking knowledge: lacking knowledge and education in general or in a specific subject
2. unaware: unaware of something
ignorant of the danger
3. resulting from lack of knowing: caused by a lack of understanding or experience

hagfish

So what about manson makes you mad?
Basically, I became a Christian a few years ago. Not much of what he does mixes well with that.

sailfin

Dude, you need to calm down. It was a joke. I agree with JAL1639, but I am not saying that people are bad or "ignorant" for listening to Manson. That was the point of sarcastic post.
BTW, I thought you were banned anyway due to your outlandish, childish comments.?.? :nope:

pwnag3!!

Originally posted by sailfin
Dude, you need to calm down. It was a joke. I agree with JAL1639, but I am not saying that people are bad or "ignorant" for listening to Manson. That was the point of sarcastic post.
BTW, I thought you were banned anyway due to your outlandish, childish comments.?.? :nope:

actually i was banned for other reasons....
oh and periods dont go between Question marks.
hey jal.... thanks for the definition of ignorant.... that just fortifies my point.

sailfin

actually i was banned for other reasons....
oh and periods dont go between Question marks.
hey jal.... thanks for the definition of ignorant.... that just fortifies my point.

At least I begin my sentences with capital letters. I can also put periods wherever I please.
You probably get this a lot, but are you and daman, AKA Lionfish12, brothers? Just curious since you both have similar posting methods.