maroon clown + new bubble tip

djhavoc

My first bubble tip, i added last night.. the second i placed him on the sand he moved to a rock under bigger rocks.. i knew this will happen and i know he will move to a place he feels at home.. problem is my clown took to it right away and will not leave it alone. we can see once the clown moves from it, it tries to move but the clown comes right back! its a great feeling, the clown LOVES!! it.. but at the same time we know the bubble has to find a home
i have pc 130watt lights and the tank is a 30gallon, over 2 years old.
Is there anything i should do or just leave the clown and bubble alone?
bubble looks pissed..

and this is him Now

djhavoc

the lfs had it under some low light, common lighting they just got a couple in so i bought it right away. its green with purple tips here is a pic from a min ago

What does bleached mean? something to be concerned about?

djhavoc

you can see where he is stuck :( im worried he wont get the light he needs.
sorry for the bad pic, taking with my wifes iphone

salt210

bleaching is reffering to the nems coloring. they should never be clear looking like in the second pic, but in your last post it does look like it is colored rather than clear.

scottallert

leave it, it will adjust and move to the light when it is ready
hopefully the clown doesent bully it to much, it looks kinda small for that maroone.

crypt keeper

maroon clowsn and very hard on their anemones. They have been known to kill them by smothering them. I would change out the lights and get a bigger one if this doesnt make it