Maui, Hawaii

N

nluchau

Here are a few pics. The underwater ones didn't turn out the greatest though so Im gonna sort through them scan them and post a few eventually

socal57che

Super cool. I wish we could have island hopped when we were there. Were you able to do the submarine dive? If I ever make it back I'm definitely going to work Maui and the Big Island into my schedule. Thanks for sharing the pics.

N

nluchau

Originally Posted by socal57che
Super cool. I wish we could have island hopped when we were there. Were you able to do the submarine dive? If I ever make it back I'm definitely going to work Maui and the Big Island into my schedule. Thanks for sharing the pics.
We didn't do the submarine (Atlantis) I think is what your talking about. We had alot of fun on the "Pride of Maui" doing the Snorkeling at Molokini though. Saw many fish and they sold you a DVD at the end of what they all saw that same exact day. It was also fun snorkeling right out from the hotel we stayed as we saw many fish right in about 3 feet of water. Triggers, wrasses, pipe fish, eels and more larger ones. They saw a white tip reef shark too. very cool. Maui is a small island but everything is fantastic. We stopped in Kona on the big island on the way back but that was just to pick of passengers for the plane ride back to Seattle. If I went again I would probably pic a different island like Oahu or the Big Island since Ive seen just about everything in Maui now.

killergoby

I did the submarine dive named Atlantis. It was alright. I'd choose scuba over that though. I'm leaving for the Carribean in 3 weeks!

socal57che

I wish I had snorkeled. We took our 6 yr old and didn't feel real comfortable since none of us are very good swimmers. Were you able to see any volcano activity from your boat? That was the other thing I really wanted to see.

N

nluchau

Originally Posted by socal57che
I wish I had snorkeled. We took our 6 yr old and didn't feel real comfortable since none of us are very good swimmers. Were you able to see any volcano activity from your boat? That was the other thing I really wanted to see.
Snorkeling was great, they give you floatation devices if you need. No volcano activity, since it only erupts alittle bit every 200 years so I heard. I guess on the Big Island of Hawaii they see this often.