Mckevinfang's 14G BioCube

clownfish11

dude concentrate on your 29..like your colors, algae, etc...1-2 tanks is enough, but Kevin both the tanks look great!!!

nissan577

Originally Posted by ClownFiSH11
http:///forum/post/2838313
dude concentrate on your 29..like your colors, algae, etc...1-2 tanks is enough
haha man. you really think i care about what you say. while im here in the world having fun and in a school not home school like matt and maybe you as well im having so much fun. not judging anyone and their tanks. so man hush! your mouth dont think you have a nice tank youself cause man trust me you dont. no one does. the best reef in the world is the ocean! now stop it with your immature children comments! and learn that when you dont respect others they wont respect you back! maybe you wont care but you will later.

clownfish11

ey stfu..im not home school, and its not that bad it would be sweet to try it out...i get some unlike you not gonna say it, but just keep your mouth shut you dumbass piece of SSSTTT

nissan577

Originally Posted by ClownFiSH11
http:///forum/post/2838335
ey stfu..im not home school, and its not that bad it would be sweet to try it out...i get some unlike you not gonna say it, but just keep your mouth shut you dumbass piece of SSSTTT
there you go again

anyway kevin, man im really proud of you setting up another tank! its gonna be so much fun!

mckevinfang

come on guys not fighting here please
THANKS

thanks for the positive comments guys

here are a few pics i just took i moved over the duncan to this tank doesnt seem to like it much? does it need to be under MH??

what do you guys think??

nissan577

nice man! and im pretty sure the duncan doesnt need MHs. and dont worry we wont fight! i cant do that to a friend like you! your the greatest! anyway man it looks like your growing algae. you may want to control it now. good luck

mckevinfang

thanks nissan

i know algae!!

i have about 6 BLH in there and 3 large turbos i plan on getting 1 or 2 RLH and the nass snails to help combat the problem.

i've done routine water changes? and the flow seems pretty good?
im also waiting to get the citron goby.

is there anything else that would help control my little problem?

i also added more LR from the 20h
ill try and post more pics later tonight if not tomorrow morning

mckevinfang

what do you guys think?
any comments? suggestions? advice?
i found 2 small asipia (dont know if i spelled that right?) i hope my peppermint shrimp takes care of it if not i can epoxy it right?
has anybody used epoxy? im looking into the Coraline algae color one made by OCEANS WONDERS PURPLE CORALLINE REEF SAFE EPOXY. anybody had good or bad experiences with epoxy? i would love to hear about them thanks
i got another question has anybody moded chamber 3 with a upgrade pump? i think the stock one turns out 100gph i was wondering if i could replace it with my maxijet 900 for more flow? and where do you guys get your loc-line tee? i want one so theres flow in two directions. any suggestions?

nissan577

tank looking great man! and about the aptasia im pretty sure the pep shrimp will take care of it. and if you can do upgrade the return pump to the maxi jet 900

mckevinfang

here are the new pics
- 1 frogspawn
- 4 polyp watermelon zoa
- 4 polyp true blue tubs
- 6 polyp fire and ice
- 3 polyp purple death
- 7 polyp blowpops
- 4 polyp devils armor
- 2 polyp armor of god
all for $100.00

mckevinfang

SOME FTS and other pics

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
COMMENTS? SUGGESTIONS? ADVICE?
still need my 2 previous questions answered please

nissan577

man what an amazing frag pack you got there! i wish i lived were you lived by! they look so freakking amazing!
congrats. man no suggestions at all! just take out the algae and your tank is beautiful!

and what questions? the one with the return stuff? and aptasia?