meat of the gods...

pwnag3!!

Thats right its bacon!
I love bacon so much.. i just had 5 slices with macaroni cheese for lunch... bacon is probably the best meat in the world...
If i had an idea of what an afterlife would be like... chances are it would involve fine cigars... Makers Mark... and lots and lots of thick sliced bacon.
yes and video games.

sevenley

Bacon sandwiches are good! Just bacon and wrap a slice of bread around it. I don't like to do dishes and I'm usually on the go so anything that you can eat and run. Therefore: bacon sandwiches, chili sandwiches, spagetti sandwiches......

fishy411

Originally posted by DVS

But yeah, I gotta agree.
Scallops wrapped in bacon is even better!
:yes:

THose things are sooo good.:cheer:

lovethesea

BLT's in the summer.....yummy!! Bacon wrapped fillets.....yum,
and you mentioned makers mark....even better!!
:joy:

squidd

Originally posted by DVS

But yeah, I gotta agree.
Scallops wrapped in bacon is even better!
:yes:

I just had some of those...first time ever...
Those ARE good...:yes: :yes: :yes:

jacknjill

dont shoot me, but i would have to say i hate bacon. i dont know why but i always have. and i always feel fat when i eat it. maybe its because of all the grease leftover in the pan?

pwnag3!!

you should feel fat... because bacon plays mind games on you...
it has a chemical called bactophan in it that makes some feel euphoric... and some feel devestatingly fat. Im sorry that you have this terrible condition... all you can enjoy is turkey bacon... tryptophan sucks worse that bactophan.

A

autopilot

I love bacon. My GF hates it (i think its cuase he used to live on a pig farm) so she gives me her bacon when iits on a sandwich so I get double :joy:

someone400

A good appetizer for bacon, wrap water chestnuts in bacon and secure with a tooth pick. Soak them in soy sauce for a couple of hours and either bake them in the oven or cook’m on the grill…good stuff! :yes: