MI tanks for sale

justinx

Leigh,
How soon do you need to get rid of these? I am moving on Friday, and the tank wont be moved until the middle of next week. Hopefully we can work something out. I saw the bubble, and I think that you are right, this possible may be a little big for my 20. Bummer too, i have been looking for a little bubble for a while now. What kind of leathers are they, and where in the tank shot above is the hammer?
Justin

leigh

Justin, I'm in no hurry--write me when you've moved and I'll let you know what I still have around. I do have a lil bubble that's been kinda sick and dwindling...if you come buy other stuff i'd be happy to include that too for you and you can see if you can save it. i'll attach a pic of it when it was healthy. i frankly forget what types of leathers they are! and the hammer in the above shot is pretty much in a nook in the center below the bubble, to the right of a leather, and to the left of the tang. you really can't see it--it's vaguely apparent as the red and green blob. it's a small frag--maybe 2-3 heads.

leigh

folks have been asking me prices--so here's a breakdown of a few commonly asked about:
$60 purple tang (it's been a rescue project so it still has some signs of HLLE, but is much improved and I'd be more than happy to give it's future owner my own personal recipe for success on hlle) (without the hlle this would easily be a $120 fish--and it really is nearly healed--it's a great fish--i'll be sad to sell it!)
hermits: (the scarlets and other non-exotic guys i'll sell for $2 each--i'm going to hang on to the more exotic ones)
snails: turbos $1 each, mexican $2.50 each
serpent stars: $5 each
peppermint shrimp: $2 each
cleaner shrimp: $10 ea
feather dusters: 1 cluster $10, individual $5, one in small rock $10
flame scallop: $5
leathers: varies by size--open to discussion on these
mushrooms: again, various and many attached to rocks--really easiest to discuss in person
large bubble coral: $40
small frogspawn frag: $15
larger frogspawn: $40 (willing to split into two frags too)
hammer: $15
brain: $50
sun coral: $30
red tree sponge: $10
rock--no price per pound--really best to discuss--most have some coral attached and i have no way to weigh them anyhow--but i'll be reasonable :)
sand--again, open to discussion since i can't weigh it anyhow
that's the run down...and yes, i'm in ann arbor...and please byo bucket!
-leigh

leigh

Hey,...so I've been playing e-mail tag with many of you and having a hard time coordinating get togethers so I'm going to do a fishie open house. This sunday (the 24th) 5-8 pm. I'm in ann arbor--byo bucket. If you need directions drop me an e-mail triathlongeek@hotmail.com . Thanks! -leigh

lillylegs

dear leigh,
this is just the saddest thing I've ever heard (read)! to everybody who's buying stuff from leigh - leigh is an enthusiastic/dedicated SW hobbyist and her parting (sort of) will be sorely missed (especially the trading trips to cabela's)! good luck on your nano!
lillylegs

leigh

Don't be sad, it's okay. It's just made me realize how much Godzilla and Megalon (the hairy red hermit and the blue-knee hermit) really mean to me. That and for once I actually saw the lady at the bank smile to me today when I went to deposit some of the $$ from this weekend's parting out of stuff. I'm thinking I could set up a really sweet lil 26 bowfront for the two giant hermits, save favorites of my rock and my highest quality sand and make a really nice tank. So again, don't be sad, btw, you should still come visit, check out the tanks, tour the local stores etc... :D