Mods or anyone help....

rwhite

I thought they were delivered next day. Example: Order today (during normal business hours), processed and shipped for next day delivery (on the next day after placing order) unless specified otherwise. And received 2 days after order was placed. What we've done was order early in the week and request a Friday delivery and plan a day off. JME.

oceanminded

yea I was figuring if I ordered tonite it would be processed tomorrow and I would get it Friday. I am off Friday so i wanted to see if it would come then.

ajwaters

Saturday would be extra.... and fed ex does not deliver to all locations on saturdays either (i got reamed at work for that one) If my memory is right. the shipped in ship the day after you order. i think one time I ordered early and request it to be shipped so it would arrive the day i was off. I ordered early in the week for the friday shipment.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
You need to contact the store about delievey issues. Delievey can vary so please email the store.

nm reef

No 800 number that I'm aware of. I was processing a order for myself earlier and saw there was no saturday delivery this week. Sometimes its available other times not. If you order today and they are able to process it tomorrow then you may possibly get it Friday. Best bet would be to contact them via email for answers to your questions.

bang guy

Hey FedEx man!
I shipped a bunch of my baby Clownfish to New Jersey last week. I know you're nowhere near here but I just wanted to say I appreciate how well FedEx handled my babies. I was so nervous!!!!!!!!!!! Things went so well I though for sure something was going to go wrong soon.
Thank you :)