Morish Idol Rumors!

fishieness

well he said although he said it was a medium or something, he would consider it to be more of a medium/small?

scubadoo

As I said in another thread...those that respect our friends in the ocean would leave animals such as Idols in the ocean. If you must see them take up scuba and go to Hawaii or some other large nearby aqaurium that may have these animals.
To knowingly buy one that will in all liklihood die within a few weeks is sad and demonstrates a lack of respect for the animals. Like I said...this is all about the individual and nothing about the anmal.
The fact that someone that works at a lfs knows so little about this animal is proof enough never to trust a lfs employee...unless they have gained your trust. You titled this thread using the word "rumors". Everything I told you is not rumor but documented fact.
Another Idol will bite the dust...and the lfs will be encouraged to buy more.
I told you juveniles have a slightly better chance of survivng as well as Idols from Hawaiian waters. You got a medium?....a death sentence is on the head of that animal....max one year to live.
I am sImply posting so those that may wish to purchase a MI...will think again. Do your rearch and draw your own conclusions.
best of luck to you.....but even that will not help that idol survive for any length of time.

f1shman

Originally Posted by Ericp2311
This guy works at a LFS...priceless...somehow, that just seems to fit :thinking:
Eric
So so so so true lol