Most Expensive Fish?

omair2001

Just curious what is the most expensive fish you have ever bought? Dead or alive. Mine is a Queen Angel for $160.

aidos

i spent $140 today on a royal gramma. Why so much u ask?? I live in Australia and thats wat they go for. God i hope nothin bad happens to him. seems to be goin well, today anywayz. :happyfish

floorguy

wow you should drive down to philadelphia just got a baby hippo for 32 and change thats my most expensive fish so far.

nc2tarheel

$19.99 on a cleaner shrimp. I still ahve four damsels in my tank. I'm making sure everything is going well before putting more stuff in. I've had the tank around 3 monthes.

C

capschamp

28 bucks for a fire shrimp that got cooked when i left for the weekend and the apt got up to 90-95 degrees. Also lost a 18 dollar cleaner shrimp too. Brittle star had a 46 dollar meal. I wish it would have been the peppermints that died instead of those two.

cgpuffers

I'm lucky I got my Royal Gramma for $15.00
I can get almost every fish from Australia for about $40.00 unless its something REALLY Rare.

R

rockcod5

I spent $18.00 on a Moorish Idol, and $19.00 on a twin sport wrasse. The guy from Australia should go diving for his fish if he is paying that much for fish.

mytank

We paid $75 2x's for a sweetlips. Our little Royal Gamma and Hippo were just $19.99 each (good deal from reading what others have paid) The sweetlips did die. My husband thought it got sick and then my considerate hubby went out and bought another one. And he died also, seems as though they are not hardy fish.

R

rockcod5

My Moorish idol got ick and died within a week. Luckily it was not to expensive, but I don't understand why they are so expensive if the die so soon in the home aquarium. I've seen them for $50 bucks which I would not spend.

aidos

The guy from Australia should go diving for his fish if he is paying that much for fish.
if u know any tropical reefs in South Austrlia i would be happy to go catch some myself. other wise a return ticket to Queensland is like 600 return. i know the royal Gramma was expensive but then i get most other fish at reasonable prices.
but it was a good though, iam think of settin up a temperate tank with locally caught fish.
One day when the fridge is empty fresh fish for dnner

just some prices of fish that are common in America but not i Australia.
Yellow Tang $180
Flame Angel $190
Clown Trigger $220
get very expensive but oh well.