Mother's weapon of choice.

zsalinas

nflnutswif, That's a crazy story I too would beat her. I would be so pissed I wouldn't have taken her back lol

keleighr

Children, including mine, like to say the word "BEATING" when you give them a spanking. My daughter talks all the time about how she gets "beat". This is where she threatened to call the police and tell them. She knew I wasn't playing when I told her that "Trust me, I will make it so worth it if I go to jail"
I also told her she would go to Foster care while I went on vacation. Shoot, cooked meals, lay around all day and read. USed to be you could work out too if you wanted. Do laundry every now and then, only if "they" let you!! Man, for me, that is a straight vacation.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
I never really beat my only son, but once he told me he was going to call the authorities on me because he was mad about being forced to stay in his room. I actually worked for the state protective services at the time. I told him, "Go Ahead!" Handed him the phone. " I already have the perfect foster home picked out for you!". That shut him up. LOL

robpsca

Originally Posted by JacknJill
my grandma liked tp pick a nice green switch from a tree..........ow
yeah ! i remember the willow branch sting from my grandma. WHEEEEW. im just glad i didnt get the "whip" we had horses on our property as a kid!
and if ya thought u cld run away LOL she had one of the meanest Roosters out back. that would flog u down for saying good morning in the wrong tone
aaah! the Country life! GRIN

cheyco

Originally Posted by Beth
I never really beat my only son, but once he told me he was going to call the authorities on me because he was mad about being forced to stay in his room. I actually worked for the state protective services at the time. I told him, "Go Ahead!" Handed him the phone. " I already have the perfect foster home picked out for you!". That shut him up. LOL
The perfect foster home for my two gifts from above would be my mother ... !!! That way they could see/feel what a real beating is like !
Bernie Mac - "beat you 'till you see the white meat." I don't know what it is now days but most kids I think don't really know what it's like to have mom whip that

[hr]
! I think maybe it has something to do with moms working just like the dads. We don't carry the same roles anymore as in the past and moms are tired. We are tired and sometimes it's easier to just turn the cheek. Most have worked just as hard all day and don't want to hear all the bull when we get home too. OR .... We have heard the bull all day at home and are full and up to here with it ... so... okay, I'll stop now.

clown123

beth thats funny my mom sees no point in punishment if were only going to go n do it again. o yea and get this my friends parents let them smoke pot drink and all that talking about bad parenting i would nrvr do that there only 14-15yrs old.

darth tang

Originally Posted by nflnutswif
My kids have no idea what a spanking is, they were pretty good. But my sister and brother-in-law have a teenage daughter, she snuck out of the house and stole the family suburban for a joy ride. Mom and dad found out she was gone in the middle of the night, and went to look for her. They found her drinkin and smokin with friends in a secluded cemetary, (popular with the kids) the daughter saw them coming and took off in the suburban knocking over headstones and really making a mess of both the truck and lot. well she was caught eventually and the dad pulled her out of the car. The daughter was mouthy and tried to hit her mom, so the dad slapped her across the face They all went home that night and the daughter snuck out again to a friends house and called the police saying, her dad beat her.
12,000 dollars and months later (these are not rich people) the social services people gave the other children BACK to the parents with an apology that they now realize the daughter was lying.
The daughter is back w/ her parents. . .DRIVING!
Now I'd beat her! :mad:

The daughter would NOT be living in my home after that stunt. She would be in a Miliotary school in Alaska.

jacknjill

you could send her to the military school down here in NC. its harsh.
oh and i forgot to say, i know this one guy who was once sent to Oakridge (the military school) for a month or so because he was so bad. This last summer he was sent to live at the orphanage for a long time. Im not sure how long. Talk about harsh lol Hes back at home now though

darth tang

Originally Posted by JacknJill
you could send her to the military school down here in NC. its harsh.
I picked Alaska due to the weather conditions.....

michelle l

Originally Posted by Darth Tang
My mom's weapon of choice.......my dad.
Just wait till your dad gets home. Then my brother and I would sit in our rooms playing nicely hoping we could be good enough to make mom forget. Only worked a few times....man my dad's belt hurt. I remember my brother laughed at my dad once when he got the belt. The pants came down and belt went on bare butt......he never laughed again...lol
OMG, Darth, you took the words out of my mouth...literally. I was going to say, "My Mom's weapon was my Dad", but I figured I'd better read through the thread first to see if I was a copycat!

hattrick58

Dear old Mom!!!! God bless her. She never laid a hand on either my sister or me! She wood take the wooden spoon, smack it on the counter until it broke and said, "wait until your Father gets home". When you start a thread on how dear old Dad used to beat my ass (He never hit my sister. A true Gentleman, that Man), then I'll have a novel for you! Not that I didn't deserve it, mind you......; )