Moving up

srt8

Ya this is the one that came with my tank purchase,I think it's called a super reef octopus 5000 Int

srt8

So I got the 300 going. I've been working 12 hours and weekends but I've hot all the fish and corals in,I'm slowly getting there,I have my topoff and water change barrels in the basement and pumped up, so no more buckets,NONE,I hard piped the old water out the back wall with a 1/2 pipe and ball valve.anyway here's a couple pics. Still have lots to do including getting my LEDs in to supplement the halides. Although my corals do seem to like the halides just fine. Eventually I want to get some top line LEDs but working with what I have for now. Since I put all three tangs in the 300 at the same time they get along fine.hope to get a better camera soon. But I did sorta a double island structure on the rocks. Here are a couple partial shots
[/IMG]

srt8

The previous pic is a shot of my finished 300 gallon. After finishing the canopy to match the stand and putting doors on the canopy

sweatervest13

The tank looks good!!! It looks like the tangs made out just fine waiting for the build to get done.
I like the look of the canopy!!

srt8

Oh the tangs have sparked my interest, I have 3 yellows a purple a scopus and latest is a convict,they are fun to watch and they squabble a little all the time but nothing too serious, at first it was serious, my original tang,well he is cocky so he picked on the other yellow tang to no end at first,so I added another yellow and that really helped, now the yellows and purple squabble all day but its not serious, just a few dances and chases. The scopus and convict just go about their business. I really enjoy tangs. I also have a scooter blenny a klauwitz blenny a yasha goby pair a clown fish pair a black clown and a juvenile Occelarius clown a diamond goby a blue spot jawfish two cleaner shrimp a sexy shrimp baby somewhere in there I think a urchin a brittle star that surprised me because when I got him out of my 75 he was broken missing part his body somehow. But I just saw him today with his tentacles sticking out of a rock so I know he's alive I also have a smaller black brittle star and a small reef safe star fish. And he gets around. I'm sure I'm missing something but that's most of my occupants.plus hermits and snails that I need more of. Oh I also have 3 emerald crabs

srt8

Some shots of my tank,Srry all I have is an I phone. Will get some close ups of corals later . It looks much better in person
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]