Mushroom Pictures

rabid frog

Nice Socal, I love the Rics. They are addicting huh? I have some of those watermellon sttiped ones too. Yours look nice

socal57che

Originally Posted by rabid frog
Nice Socal, I love the Rics. They are addicting huh? I have some of those watermellon sttiped ones too. Yours look nice
Thanks, and yes very addictive...should come with warning label. Many people consider them a nuisance after graduating to sps. I told myself that I was never going halide!

rabid frog

I have 6 reef tanks and 3 of them are species only for corals.... My 75 is slowly graduating into a sps only tank.

rabid frog

Lol, they all fill up to fast!! You cant just stop growing corals, you just have to buy more tanks. I have to wait to get a house then I can focus on some bigger tanks!!

rabid frog

Steve- I cant wait until my purple shrooms reproduce like that. Yours are looking great! Good job everyone!!

mamasky712

Here's my little mushroom area. It's arranged differently now and the green ones on the bottom rock are up higher and get HUGE. I'll have to try and get some more pics later.

mamasky712

Here's another pic. This is one of my favorite things in my tank. All different colors and in person they're so bright and awesome :)

rabid frog

Nice 05xrunner, I have the same red w/blue dots as you!!
Mamasky, Looks like you have a nice shroom garden going as well
Nice job everyone!!