Mushroom Pictures

shelley

I agree! All look amazing! What are the reddish colored mushrooms with the blue dots? I've never seen those before!!

rabid frog

Shelley- some people are dubbing them superman mushrooms, but they are really just red mushrooms with blue speckles. They have been popping up a lot in some lfs's

lesleybird

You know I love mushrooms....the pretty red ones, or the blue ones. In fact, I spent about sixty dollars on a nice rock with these pretty mushrooms on it and my majestic angelfish had them for lunch!!! Mind you he never bothers with the ugly brown or green ones that I have had in the tank with him for years untouched. How was I to know that he has the same expensive tastes as I do in only the finer looking mushrooms? Lesley

shelley

Heheheeh....well, I kind of got off a pic on the internet, ---- in fact! I thought of ordering some, but find that I'm liking the larger paly (button) polyps the best because from what I understand zoas (each polyp) won't grow bigger than a pencil eraser. Am I wrong?

puffer32

Originally Posted by Shelley
Thanks so much! That's awfully sweet of you!
I may have afew extras in afew weeks, i will also let you know, shipping shouldn't be to bad since we are fairly close.

shelley

Thanks, again Puffer! Just let me know the cost and the shipping. I would love some!
I also like your last purple striped one, Ifirefight! What is it called?
Thanks, Rabid! That's good to know they may grow bigger. I just didn't like them because I thought they only grew about the size of a pencil eraser (the zoas) I have some button polyps that I really like the size of and they grow FAST!!

goingpoor

here are some of mine i was wondering what kind they are 1 came on live rock i bought know i have 6 of these on too different rocks