Must read this thread if you care about fish

mboswell1982

im right there with ya on that one man, ive been founding member of that one ever since i stopped eating baby food way back in 1983 LOL

salt nate

Now this thread is getting good!

Dude, the smiley face licking his lips was the clencher! Its so funny this thread(started by me) has gone from an honestly sincere thought that I had the other night about the welfare of animals to............
People Eating Tasty Animals
and having no bones about it. And as I said before, Im practically a vegetarian(besides eating our finned friends) and I dont even give a crap anymore. I just want to have beautiful fish swimming around my living room whether it sucks for them or not!!!

mboswell1982

nate, i cant wait til i get my pic so we can sit back and watch em at night while curled up on the couch with animal planet blasting away on the tv LOL

rotarymagic

Originally Posted by salt nate
http:///forum/post/2844087
scientists continue to guess about everything and then put it in textbooks like it is undisputed. Makes me sick, but we wont go there

We need to start teaching intellegent design if we teach everything else

Oh no....
bacterial flagella this bacterial flagella that..

beth

Administrator
Staff member
The Aquarium is not a good place to start a meaningful discussion about the morality of the hobby. Its bound to deteriorate in this forum.
Perhaps the Responsible Aquarist Forum should get more use.