Must Sell!! I need to sell some coral in INDY

zoo28

I'm interested in anemone.

What is the price?
And can you send it to bulgaria?
And can you show pictures of the xenia.

dallas612

i would like to come see and possibly buy if your close enough to louisville! pm me your location and i will google map to see just how far you are...........IM VERY SERIOUS if the prices are right.

rubberduck

Originally Posted by ric maniac
im interested in the star polyps...once my paypal has money in it

yeah teh star polyps are purplish red and from what i heard are uncommon. So if you would like them i could do like $10 for them. shipping could be like $7 for those easy corals.

rubberduck

Originally Posted by zoo28
I'm interested in anemone.

What is the price?
And can you send it to bulgaria?
And can you show pictures of the xenia.

as in teh counrty bulgaria

xenia
got about 4 rocks left

rubberduck

Originally Posted by dallas612
i would like to come see and possibly buy if your close enough to louisville! pm me your location and i will google map to see just how far you are...........IM VERY SERIOUS if the prices are right.
if your very serious and buy large quantity for very reasonable prices from me i might be able to meet you or drive halfway. We are thinking of driving to cinncinati tommorow but we are not sure. If you think you might want to meet or have us drive down there, please let me know how much you want to buy and it would be great if it was quite a bit of stuff.

grabbitt

DAMN!!!
I was in Indy last week!
If I can get a ride down again anytime soon, I can definitely take a few things off your hands.

flinka

Hey - this is Mitch in Carmel (I bought the rocks+ from you). I sent you an e-mail. Let me know what you think via return e-mail.

jessica47421

i sent you a pm about the ancans. can i get a pic of them and what is shipping to 47421? and will they do ok under 2x65watt lights? i do what a frag of them.

rubberduck

Originally Posted by flinka
Hey - this is Mitch in Carmel (I bought the rocks+ from you). I sent you an e-mail. Let me know what you think via return e-mail.
you got mail

rubberduck

Originally Posted by jimosburg
I live in the cincinnati area. Very interested in several things. jamesosburg@insightbb.com
e-mail me

got an email Need to know if you want all the coral for unheard of price at 390 will add in some clams if you want to grab those too.

rubberduck

Originally Posted by Shrimpi
how big is the BTA and whats your price? Will you ship?
got 2 , almost 3, one is about inches closed and gets huge when expanded as you can see in the picture, small is about $50 but the larger is around 90 unless it splits and then ohalf it would be like $60. It has prospered in my tank for 2 years and all the clones are tank raised. Not easy to find tank raised anenomes so heres a chance, shipping will be a bit much since its attached to a bigger rock but i will make it happen.

rubberduck

Originally Posted by jimosburg
I live in the cincinnati area. Very interested in several things. jamesosburg@insightbb.com
e-mail me
heres an older picture. its a yellowish orange color for the outside with a green center in the grooves, definatly a uncommon peice. so i like it

mpls man

what corals do you have left??
is the clam still for sale?
if so how big? can you ship? how much?
thanks

rubberduck

Willing to throw all the coral ,besides the claimed coral, if anyone wants to spend $390 they can take a Huge amount of coral, someone make an offer on the coral grown in my tank for 2 years and bought from premium aquatics, make an offer. It is a great dael on almost 30 pecies and will throw in many things, Im in need of cash, so take advantage!

rubberduck

Originally Posted by MPLS MAN
what corals do you have left??
is the clam still for sale?
if so how big? can you ship? how much?
thanks
which clam?