Must Sell!! I need to sell some coral in INDY

rubberduck

Originally Posted by LedZep fan
I'm very interested in the brain and some SPS. How much do you want for the brain by the way???
bought from premium aquatics for $65 and it has grown for 2 years in my tank. so im asking a great deal of $60 for it since its genus is an uncommon variety in the trade. so its a steal and im not going way negative money wise. If you wanted 2 sps after that i will have brain and 2 sps frags for $100. let me know

ledzep fan

I think its a deal then. Thats a great price. Could I get some better pics of the brain please? How would we go upon shipping?? I have never shipped before so.

rubberduck

sorry led, as you were writing this a fellow local reefer came over and paid $90 for it, i could not turn that offer down, he also bought 9 items besides that, will let everyone know what else is availible, and again when he was over i dodnt know if you really wanted it and you probley would not have paid 90 for it, so sorry.

rubberduck

got left is the
6 inch crocea that is blue and green florecent maybe $50
5inch derasea striped with blue lining maybe $45
8-9 inch squamosa big fella that is gold, black and white, with light blue in it asking around $110
Pink birds nest $20
watermellon chalice, will post pics Asking $75 for frag with Deep purple OBO
purple tipped montipora (chocolate)$10 frag
3 color zoa rock with 3 rics $20
Tank raised rbt anenomes (just splitt again)$45
so make offers and i will let you know
or take all but squamosa option for 200

rubberduck

im really sorry but will give you a good deal if you want any of the stuff listed above. want any clams or anenome or pink birdsnest or watermellon chalice?

ledzep fan

I really would want a clam but I'm worried that my fish would pick at it. I have Porcupine Puffer, Koran Angel, and a Pinstripe Wrasse. These fish I would think would nibble at em so I think thats out of the question.
The watermelon chalince is a bit pricey for me even though I would buy it in a heartbeat. Could you post some pics of it?? And how big is it?

rubberduck

I really would want a clam but I'm worried that my fish would pick at it. I have Porcupine Puffer, Koran Angel, and a Pinstripe Wrasse. These fish I would think would nibble at em so I think thats out of the question.
The watermelon chalince is a bit pricey for me even though I would buy it in a heartbeat. Could you post some pics of it?? And how big is it?
angel might bite on the clam, do any of the fish pick on the coral anytime? will post pics soon of the chalice.

ledzep fan

Well, none of the fish pick at any coral. I have had polyps, SPS, LPS, softies. They dont touch a thing.

rubberduck

Well, none of the fish pick at any coral. I have had polyps, SPS, LPS, softies. They dont touch a thing.
well i would say that its probley as good as it could ever be to add a clam. the price is not too much for a clam and you can always sell it or the fish in the worst case senerio, your desicion

ledzep fan

Ok showing those pics is just being cruel. lol
I love the clam in the first pic. What kind of clam is that and price? How much would shipping be?? How big is the clam??

adamc1303

Hey how much for both clams?
Will you ship to 11230? If yes how much for the shipping?
I can take more stuff if we work out one big deal!
Your pm mail box is full
e-mail me
acohen@fmm.com

rubberduck

pm box is fine now, but the squamosa is a rare coloration that will produce a little more blue as it gets larger. Its about 8-9 inches and has a bright gold look, a great attention getter, Im asking premium for it with 110 which is 10 more than what i bought it for but i grew it 2 inches in my tank, I could half to shipp perfect and it would be overnight arriving in the morning the next day. For all 3 clams that i have do a bargin of 200 That included
6inch crocea with green and blue colors
5inch derasea with stripes and blue edging
8inch gold and black with a little blue squamosa.
give me some offers, also i have anenomes too

flinka

I have seen the clams in-person and they really are beautiful.
Also, Rubberduck is a good guy - very knowledgeable about the hobby and very fair in his dealings. Have bought from him twice.
Bottom line - don't hesitate to deal with him.
Mitch

rubberduck

everything is sold and jesica im happy to take care of you if you want the deal but i think the shipping would offset the actual cost of the coral. i normally do in the 40's. so we should just wait for the ancan frags in a month or too and i will shipp then!