My 10 gallon heavily planted tank with PICS and VIDEOS!

Too all you freshwater peeps, do you think that a 20 gallon can hold this stock if it was planted?
-6 cardinal tetras
-3 celestial pearl danios
-3 peppered cories
-some algae eating fish
-and a african dwarf frog
Thanks for the help, nice tanks btw.

coral keeper

Originally Posted by Samurai_Sushi
Too all you freshwater peeps, do you think that a 20 gallon can hold this stock if it was planted?
-6 cardinal tetras
-3 celestial pearl danios
-3 peppered cories
-some algae eating fish
-and a african dwarf frog
Thanks for the help, nice tanks btw.

Your list looks good but if i were you id take out the 3 celestial pearl danios and instead of 3 cories put like 5.

coral keeper

Originally Posted by dskrezyna
You should think about using some eco-complete and aragonite for the substrate and get rid of the gravel.
Yeah, im thinking of changing the gravel/sand to eco-complete later on tho, not right now.

dann..

Hello, I see that you have a CO2 system. I am setting up a 29 gal and was wondering if you really need them. Can you just have more wpg and dose Seachem Excell? Beautiful tank by the way!

coral keeper

Originally Posted by Dann..
Hello, I see that you have a CO2 system. I am setting up a 29 gal and was wondering if you really need them. Can you just have more wpg and dose Seachem Excell? Beautiful tank by the way!
You dont really need a CO2 system, but if you do add one the plants will grow even better and be even more healthier. So CO2 is just a choice. Thanks!

coral keeper

I got some good news!!! Im going to be upgrading the tank from 10 gallons to a 30 gallon tank!! Everything is going to be going in the 30 gallon tank.

coral keeper

Originally Posted by Coral Keeper
I got some good news!!! Im going to be upgrading the tank from 10 gallons to a 30 gallon tank!! Everything is going to be going in the 30 gallon tank.
NVM, im not going to be setting up the 30 gall, im going to be setting up a 25 gall high.