My 125g / Setup Sept. '08

truehle

Here's my first go at saltwater. I just rearranged the rock-work this past weekend. I'm just overcoming a bad hair algae outbreak. Tell me what you think. I'm open to comments, suggestions, and constructive criticisms.
125g with 33gal sump/refugium
140 lbs live rock
80 lbs sand
x1 sailfin tang
x1 foxface
x2 false percs
x2 firefish gobies
x1 coral beauty
x1 yellowtail blue damselfish (in refugium)
Attachment 225802

truehle

Thanks everybody!!!
Originally Posted by Life~Reefer
http:///forum/post/3054630
Looks Great! Are you adding anything else?
I'd like to get a few more fish. The only one I'd got my eye on now is a neon goby. Any suggestions on less aggressive, reef safe fish?
In the future, I want to add a few corals. Nothing too fancy as I've only got T5HO's. The punch from the light is pretty decent, but I don't think its quite sufficient for hard corals. Maybe some mushrooms, polyps, or a few soft corals. I have a small group of brown brown zoos already (a nice live rock hitchhiker surprise), and they've doubled from 10 heads to about 20 heads in the past 4-5 months.

crypt keeper

Blenny of any kind. They are great! Flame angels are safe if you keep them fat and happy. They are gorgeous and chill.

life~reefer

Originally Posted by truehle
http:///forum/post/3054676
Thanks everybody!!!
I'd like to get a few more fish. The only one I'd got my eye on now is a neon goby. Any suggestions on less aggressive, reef safe fish?
In the future, I want to add a few corals. Nothing too fancy as I've only got T5HO's. The punch from the light is pretty decent, but I don't think its quite sufficient for hard corals. Maybe some mushrooms, polyps, or a few soft corals. I have a small group of brown brown zoos already (a nice live rock hitchhiker surprise), and they've doubled from 10 heads to about 20 heads in the past 4-5 months.
Midas blenny
They have a bright yellow coat and they perch on rocks in your tank.
There are many more and too many to name! And the midas is the one in my avatar!