My 180 Reef

fishybiz

OH most definitely through the canal. I hear there's great diving in Panama. :jumping: :jumping: Perfect spot for a pit stop. (try to say that 3 times fast).

saltn00b

true, but if we went the long way, we would be close enough to antartica for a trip to one of those newly discovered glaciers that you can dive inside!

fishybiz

Yeah! I saw that on a tape I borrowed from a friend of mine who owns a Dive Shop. It looked pretty cool. A shark dive in Bimini looks pretty good too. It's a bit out of the way of the Canal but it would be worth it I'm thinkin.:jumping:

saltn00b

yes would be sweet trip, but ill set my sights closer, so my wallet can beathe a sigh of relief and look into a trip to the dry tortugas! :happy:

fishybiz

oh heck yeah. They have shark dives there as well. I wonder what the policy is there for catching fish for a tank. A lot of places have strict restrictions about taking fish. Size limits, etc. :notsure:

zoocrazy

dogstar- very, very nice tank........did you have any problems w/ 2 6line in the same tank? are they a mated pair?did you add them at the same time?i've always wanted 2 in a tank, but didn't know how to go about it. i know i'll need a bigger tank, but please tell me how you did it!!!!

rickstar

great setup dogstar, i hope when my new baby is finished it would look half as good as yours!(should be 3 weeks away 280gls)

dogstar

I added the two six lines at the same time and they both were the same size but one grew much larger than the other. Dont know why but they dont bother each other at all and I rarely see them together. Just got lucky with that pic.
You have to go to western Mexico to find that Jaw and I hear those Mexican jails are tough cause there illegal to collect now.
TYVM all.

fishybiz

Hey Dog,
Where did you find the info on the Jaw being from Western Mexico? Do you have a link you could send me? Thanks.