My 1st post, let me know what ya think :)

20 gallon tank has been setup for about a year and a half.. ever since I started this tank, saltwater has turned into a passion of mine, and I don't think I could enjoy my tank any more than I do now. I feed corals, inverts, and spotfeed my blueberry gorgonian 2 to 3 times a day with baby brine, Dt's phyto, and marine snow.
I have a total of eight fish and they could not work better together: percula clown, pajama cardinal, female vermiculate leopard wrasse, blue neon goby, yellow watchman goby, tomini tang, purple firefish (solomon), and a green chromis. Their diet: mysis shrimp once a week, sea veggies twice a week, Spectrum thera A every other day, and they gobble up the baby brine twice a day as well. I have a very happy mating pair of coral banded shrimp, and the fish love the babies!
There are two current T5 fixtures holding four wavepoints up top. The tank has two Coralia nanos on twenty second intervals on a wavemaker.
Hope you enjoy!

spanko

Tank is very nice. I love the red macro algae here.

Are those aiptasia below and to the left?
How long have you had the Gorgonian.

meowzer

WOW...beautiful tank....a lot of fish though....do you have any problems with all of them
and a tomini tang???/ Will it get big???
I also see that aptasia Spanko....and the gorg is beautiful

Thanks very much. Meowzer- The tang was the latest addition to the tank about 3 months ago. I haven't had any problems with him with the fish nor with the macroalgae, etc. He gets along great with everybody, as you can see in the pics his fins are beautiful :) He will get larger but will be moved to my boyfriend's 40 breeder by then. The aiptasia is gone as of a couple weeks ago, Aiptasia-x is great.
I've had the gorgonian for about 3 and a half months now. Was a bit skeptical at first, but it's adapted well to being spotfed 3 times a day and now has grown. It's captivating..

fishkiller

Your tank looks beautiful babe! These pics turned out real nice but they still don't do your system justice. I'm glad you finally came to be a part of the SWF family! Maybe I'll start posting on here again. I wonder if anyone remembers me... hmmm....

t316

Originally Posted by fishkiller
http:///forum/post/3181581
Your tank looks beautiful babe! These pics turned out real nice but they still don't do your system justice. I'm glad you finally came to be a part of the SWF family! Maybe I'll start posting on here again. I wonder if anyone remembers me... hmmm....

I take it you must be the "boyfriend"

Nice tank MsK...
and Welcome to the boards

fishkiller

yep I am!
We'll post some pics of our new 40 breeder setup soon. It's gonna be sweet!
Thanx for all the nice comments, she's really proud of her setup. She has become an official fish dork! HAHAHA!!!

taznut

wow... i tried a 20 and it didnt work... small sytems always amaze me...
this one is amazing...